1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire up the Quattro!

judge Feb 13, 2014

1. judge

judge Member

2. the_cueball

the_cueball Active Member

only fit for the scrapyard... it's in a shocking state....

3. davc

davc Well-Known Member Team Glacier Audi S3 quattro s tronic saloon

"..there was the little matter of it being shot up by Eastern European gangsters"

lol the quattro was indeed fired up:)

4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

Never! These should be looked after forever. It's a shame it's been left to get into that state though.

5. SteveMcB

SteveMcB Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi Cabriolet Owner Group SQ5 owners group

Wish i hadn't seen this, always loved those cars, sad to see it turned into such a shed. Bidding at 15k already so somebody seems to have the cash to do it up. Will they keep the bullet holes I wonder, or are they just stickers

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Part of its value is in it's history, I can't see anyone buying this to restore to it's original state, better to leave it as is in my opinion. Dry stored or on show of course.

7. Audi.Quattro

Audi.Quattro Active Member

That inside is a right pit, fun car to own though, if you rich of course

8. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

£15,100? Really? Shocked at that as I'm sure the new owner will be when they go to collect it imo.

9. SteveMcB

SteveMcB Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi Cabriolet Owner Group SQ5 owners group

I didn't see the last episode, must have known it would be too traumatic to watch it getting shot up. My recollection of the car was that it was minted, it now looks every inch the faded TV star who's been hitting the cheap fuel and gone well and truly to seed. The interior looks like a squat, can't imagine Keeley relaxing on those shabby seats, well.......
    Will be interesting to see what happens, either a very expensive ornament or ultra expensive project, see the reg no. isn't included either, someone has deep pockets.