Fire up the Quattro!

"..there was the little matter of it being shot up by Eastern European gangsters"

lol the quattro was indeed fired up:)

Wish i hadn't seen this, always loved those cars, sad to see it turned into such a shed. Bidding at 15k already so somebody seems to have the cash to do it up. Will they keep the bullet holes I wonder, or are they just stickers

Part of its value is in it's history, I can't see anyone buying this to restore to it's original state, better to leave it as is in my opinion. Dry stored or on show of course.

That inside is a right pit, fun car to own though, if you rich of course

I didn't see the last episode, must have known it would be too traumatic to watch it getting shot up. My recollection of the car was that it was minted, it now looks every inch the faded TV star who's been hitting the cheap fuel and gone well and truly to seed. The interior looks like a squat, can't imagine Keeley relaxing on those shabby seats, well.......
Will be interesting to see what happens, either a very expensive ornament or ultra expensive project, see the reg no. isn't included either, someone has deep pockets.