Finially got my new wheels fitted

milli

Reaction score
Got the wheels fitted in time for ultimate dubs last weekend, need to play about with the height then should be all done.

Hows the turning circle any rubbing look gd:thumbsup:

Truly hideous

Reactions: jphc, AudiSBE, immo and 11 others
That is sat so nicely, what is the spec of the wheels?

Wow, never seen anything like this before they're crazy wheels!

Very different, wouldn't have them myself but good on you for breaking the norm!

Are they real Bentley?

Reactions: DriverN00B
Not to my taste, but as above well done for going for something different!

I wasn't fully sure but after fitting them they have grown on me, yes genuine Bentley wheels

I have to say not the best combo tbh, its to much silver, contrast isn't great, maybe anth would set them of better, just doesn't suit as it is, but if you like then who cares.

Reactions: Hoesty
Wow, never seen anything like this before they're crazy wheels!

Very different, wouldn't have them myself but good on you for breaking the norm!

Are they real Bentley?

should have went to the modified car show last year Muzza... half the cars had Bentley wheels on... Personally I dont get the fascination... not for me either!

Obviously each to their own but I think those look horrendous. Maybe if you drove a Bentley. Just do not get mixing brands, just looks like a hash IMO.

Reactions: immo
im not in the whole "slammed" thing, I think that belongs on VWs and tbh I can't look seriously at an Audi with bentley wheels on. Itd be like slapping jam on a bacon sandwich.

I say it all the time. It's different and I like different but this time I don't like different. I think NHN is correct with too much silver. From a distance they look like them metal bin lids. Horrible to say and sorry cause I'm sure they cost more than metal bin lids. If you like them though then that's all that matters

wtf? doing that to a car including the height should be illegal. chav chariot.

Reactions: london jay and s3_trev
Mixed review which was to be expected, im happy with how the cars looks at the moment which does me fine

Everyone is different, which is what makes us humans, if it makes you happy then that's all that matters !!!:hi:

Reactions: Paullie
Can't make my mind up whether I like or think it just looks crap. Think they'd suit it more if it was on air!

As said though, fairplay for being different.

Loving some of these comments, not trying to change anyones mind but they do look better in person rather than a picture

Ah I see.

Was thinking of VW Bora hub caps like this (similar but not the same)
t9i0iq.jpg