Find Previous Owners RED AUDI TT - RG02MVS

Rhys Jenkins

Reaction score
Hi all!

My lovely girlfriend decided to buy an Audi TT Quattro convertible by the REG of RG02MVS. She bought this off her friend from work who has only had it for the last 3 months and she had bought this from auction. Now, The problem is, there is NO service history and I'm trying to find out some Info on whats been done to the car, Im not a huge car guy so I thought i would join this forum to see if i could get some help finding the previous owner(s) thought he/she might be on here as the number plates have the audi sports trim around the front and back and it has an awful exhaust mod on the back! everyone tries to race me and my girlfriend, which I don't mind but the missus gets a bit worried and frightened!

By the way guys I'm from Cardiff In south wales if this helps haha, so if any of you lovely people could help out I would be very much appreciate it

Try contacting your local dealer and see if there is any service record on file for the car or if still has the original number plates contact the garage that sold it and see if they have records

Reactions: Rhys Jenkins
Try contacting your local dealer and see if there is any service record on file for the car or if still has the original number plates contact the garage that sold it and see if they have records
Thanks pinky, I will email the closest Audi dealer and see if they can help! You wouldn't happen to know where I can get side light bulbs for my Audi TT? they are not normal side lights they twist and pull and I can't get them from eurocarparts ( ELTA H6W 12V 6W (E13) 2J6 KOREA) googled that bulb model I took out of the car but its all in Russian or some crazy language. My girlfriend is doing my head in! told her to just use headlights instead of dipped hahaha

I don't know where you could get the bulbs but try the audi parts bit on this forum

Reactions: Rhys Jenkins
have you tried e bay I put the bulb in a search and e bay plus others came up , don't know if they would be same or not though .

You could also try tps or hids direct , there is also a member on here that deals in bulbs I think its @8tps or similiar .
Last resort take a bulb in to a dealers and get them to look it up .

You could also try tps or hids direct , there is also a member on here that deals in bulbs I think its @8tps or similiar .
Last resort take a bulb in to a dealers and get them to look it up .
thanks again pinky! took it to another Eurocarparts dealers with the bulb i needed and the guy told me all eurocarparts stock them, they are just the old style side lights cost £5 a bulb haha!
Now I'm just on the hunt for the plastic trim around the front of the engine bay as i snapped it trying to get a good look at how the lamps were fixed! think i won't let the girlfriend know what I've been up to hahaha