Finaly S3 conversion done!

if you can find some good quality ones, id go with BBS reps, either LM's, CK's or CH's

Didnt really want to go BBS LM (reps) but im so happy with them! :rock:

that looks so much better mate good choice of wheels tho if you dont mind me asking how much were they and did you get just rims or rims and tyres
cheers
fran

Well i search high and low for a price and the cheapest was on ebay!

BUT i gave Demon Tweeks a call .......and shockingly they beat ebay prices! Really good service, he first quoted me 4 wheels and 2 Falken tyres (as i was gonna use two tyres off my RS6 wheels to save money) @ £660 fitted and four-wheel alignment, but he said he will try his best again for a better the price! So when i got there for an extra £39 i got another 2 Falken tyres!!! Total £699 and 12months guarantee on the wheels

that is a really good price mate happy days , im just getting rims as my tyres are only a few months old all round so will save a good few £££

Didnt really want to go BBS LM (reps) but im so happy with them! :rock:
23012011113.jpg

Looks much better. I like red A3's aswell:happy: You got the fog yet? Anything else planned?

Give Demon tweeks a call when you do! Worth a call!

Looks much better. I like red A3's aswell:happy: You got the fog yet? Anything else planned?

Fogs on their way!

Carbon fiber & matt black grill planned, along with the grey bits on the bumpers carboned! Also thinking to matt black the roof an spoiler

Last edited:
well done mate, big transformation there..!

Cheers!

am guessing they are 18's? look sweet tho
get a couple close-ups put up so we can have a good nose at them

Ye they are 18's. I know 19's would of looked sweet, just didnt want to loose the ride quality and the tyre expense! Had enought 19's in my life lol. Will get some close ups tonight.

Oh and for Demon Tweeks leagal reasons they are not replica's, they are Spare wheel replacements haha.

Last edited:
Close up pic of my BBS LM Spare wheel replacements :laugh:

23012011112.jpg

the wheels you got from deamon tweeks for £699 are they genuine bbs wheels? and was it wrexham deamon tweeks?

they are well nice wheels im thinking of getting these myself reps obviously im not that rich enough to buy real bbs wheels yet lol

the quality of the spare wheel replacement looks good! paid top dollar for them, but you get what you pay for!

the wheels you got from deamon tweeks for £699 are they genuine bbs wheels? and was it wrexham deamon tweeks?

Demon Tweeks only have one place in Wrexham

the quality of the spare wheel replacement looks good! paid top dollar for them, but you get what you pay for!

They are good quality, as the guy from Demon Tweeks said they have a good repitation to look after so would only source good spare wheel replacements lol. Quote "Italian made not Jap crap".
I could of got them for about £20 cheaper off ebay but wouldnt get the tyre package, free fitting, free 4 wheel alignment and 12months warrenty

yep around £4200 for wheel + tyre package in 19" (its on the list for when i win the lottery)

But really, is there much difference? Except for the price lol

By having genuine ones could cost half what some cars are worth! Mad!!

sorry to hijack this thread but is an et42 ok for a audi a3?

I dont just like this..... i love it! looks mint just requires them all import fog lights :)

How was the spoiler affixed to the car? Was it easy and would you recommend a body shop to fit it? (i will have a body shop spray it for me)

Catch N8 out with a wheel question..... not a chance! I think N8 is a machine... he answered my wheel question in minutes on 3 occasions! and were spot on! lol

Top man n8 but i have been on the blower to image wheels :p

I dont just like this..... i love it! looks mint just requires them all import fog lights :)

How was the spoiler affixed to the car? Was it easy and would you recommend a body shop to fit it? (i will have a body shop spray it for me)

Fogs on the way!! lol The spoiler was stuck on with adhesive by the body shop. No drama fitting it really done it my self before on other cars but i would suggest them to fit it. They have prob done before and would only take 10min, less hassle for you.

Catch N8 out with a wheel question..... not a chance! I think N8 is a machine... he answered my wheel question in minutes on 3 occasions! and were spot on! lol

Top man n8 but i have been on the blower to image wheels :p

Hahaha dont think i ever will. Got a better chance seeing him on Master Mind!!

Dude: N8, what is your chosen subject?

N8: WHEELS!!!!:laugh::laugh:

But really, is there much difference? Except for the price lol

By having genuine ones could cost half what some cars are worth! Mad!!
real bbs lm rims are split rims not one piece and with bolts on them to look like they are split rims , but as n8 said they dont do a3 8p fittment only the old a3 / tt / golf mk4 as the et is 32 not 42 like we need for ours