1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finaly got an a3

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by SHAKEY LFC, Jul 16, 2012.

1. SHAKEY LFC

SHAKEY LFC Member

[Jul 16, 2012]
    got an a3 after looking at about 4 a3 and this one was the best in condition and over looks.
    its got more miles than i wanted but good all the stuff in extras that i wanted really nice looking car.

will pick it up this week sometime,so whats the first best mods to good for?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jul 16, 2012]
    Get some pictures up so we can see the new motor. There are heaps of mods you can do regardless of whether its petrol or diesel. Whether its engine mods or purely cosmetic have a trawl through the forum and you will find lots of ideas. Theres a wealth of knowledge on here so listen to those that know....
  4. SHAKEY LFC

SHAKEY LFC Member

[Jul 16, 2012]
    yea will do as soon as i get it,ok will look thought the site and get some ideas looking forward to getting it its got the bose system in it was what i am more excited about lol.