1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finaly a laugh at 5th gear!!!

fallmonk May 15, 2006

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Just watched sarah from
    "Girls Aloud" crash the ferrari!
    how funny was that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2. C_Audiboy

C_Audiboy Vroom Vroom

Yeah - belter!! And they still let her take it out for a drive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

3. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

Does anyone know when it's repeated? managed to catch the repeat of top gear after missing that then missed 5th gear... feck!

4. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

midnight tommorrow is the usual slot

5. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

cheers andy - is it worth staying awake for?

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Not really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. Hotscar

Hotscar Four Wheel Drifting

I'm off to Silverstone for a Ferrari track day at the end of June (b'day present form the other half). Anyone ever done it? I believe I'm going to have someone with me so does that mean I have to put my sensible head on or are they fairly relaxed?

8. Beerzo

Beerzo Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!

When i went to Knockhill for a track time present the guy was getting me to take it right to the limit, had the arse out a wee bit a few times and spun it on the hairpin.

9. dik

dik Member

I`ve had the ferrari day... very cool. but not enough laps... and the silverstone track was in half form ;-(

Anyway 3 passenger ride nut case laps by some ex toca driver in a proton satria gti. WOW

then you get 4 laps in the satria
    then 4 laps in the elise mk1
    then 4 laps in the ferrari (mine was a 348)

the instructor gave me a grade B just like being back in school.

Followed by the comment "did you realise you were fishtailing under braking back there!" LOL

Then a free hold on to your nuts ride in a superlight... OMG!!! we were overtaking ferraris on the outside of a bend drifting sideways and ...... well you had to be there..

ITS A GREAT DAY OUT!