Finally....Scrap the s3, I can afford a TT........

"convetible"
167867-uglymanlaugh.gif

The inside looks as much as a TT as does from the outside, What a pile of sh*t lol.:lmfao:

it looks like a KA convertible :)

Cost £7000 with paper work ...... :wtf:

Spend that money on a real TT ...... and I LOVE the close up of the wheel, cause that was the one thing that pushed me form "not really sure" to " BUY BUY BUY!!!"

I mean seriously, this has to be the dumbest thing I have seen a moron do before in my life ........ although I have to phone and ask questions if I am not busy enough at work tomorrow ....... perhaps we should all call and ask questions like "Is it the BAM chassis, does it have a FMIC ....etc."

I need to go to something really intelligent to restore the clever/dumb balance :undwech:

I need to go to something really intelligent to restore the clever/dumb balance :undwech:

To restore that balance, you would have to resolve world hunger, fix the climate crisis, find a source of unlimited/clean source of energy and persuade the North Koreans and Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons.... Oh, and get the UK government to ban all speed cameras in the country.

Good luck :)

Wow, is that all, far easier for me to buy and torch the car ...... bring your marshmallows!!!!!

Saw this somewhere else and someone put a comment up about working next to the dude that makes them and one day this dude drove in with his grey TT and the builder of the fake one had the cheek to say to him, why on earth did you buy a TT in that colour???!!!??!!

:wtf:

I would've run the plonker over if he said that to me whilst making a feeble TT wannabee!!!

What a dufus!!!