1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally pics of car lowered and new exhaust

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by B5QUAT, Aug 5, 2011.

1. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

Hi,

Just thought I'd do some shameless photo whoring now the car has had the full Meyle arm kit and Weitec Ultra GT suspension fitted, oh and a full cat back unresonated Milltek. :arco:

Before (monster truck stylee):

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

And exhaust:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

I no your reg mate you had a White one before that as I did aswel you may have seen it, Ive seen your White one a few times and it was in good condition, looking good mate !!
  4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think i am going to have to change my car, black TQS's are too common now,lol

Nice car, not too low either
  5. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

Cheers! Yeah I did have a white one. My dad's got it now. I still use it now and again. It's a 90bhp TDi with 223k on the clock!!

Was your white one an R plate? If so, yeah I think I remember seein it knocking about. LOL Small world!
  6. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

Thanks, yeah I'm happy with the ride height. But, the car is Ming Blue. It always seems to look black on pictures tho! In the sun, it's purple!!
  7. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Looking good mate, I have the same problem with my blue one, it often looks black in pictures. lol
  8. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Yes it was an R plate 1.8 n/a totally standard just de-badged with a nurburgring sticker, my bro currently has it and it's got around 110k.

Yes small world it is, I mostly seen it around shaw when I was living there but I'm back in Royton now near booths garden centre.
    Least I will see you coming now I no it's that reg so I can have a ganders lol
  9. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

Yeah I used to live in Shaw too! And I now live in Royton! Could spit and hit Booth's garden centre from my house!!! How freaky!
  10. macpdm

macpdm Member

Lovely car in a beautiful colour and I think you have got the ride height spot on.In my view you seem to have achieved the very difficult classy but OE look.
  11. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

Thanks for the comments. Glad you like it. I'm very happy with how the car sits and the ride quality is first class too.
  12. tangerinedream

tangerinedream Member

i also used to have a white b5 tdi and now my sis got it with 270 k on clock, never had a problem :), and mine was black so i thought id stand out by painting her orange :D, oh and sure it was yourself who had decat from me?

if so what did you think?
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  13. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Have you got a clip of the Milltek as mine is resonated and I've been toying with the idea of getting the unresonated pipe.
  14. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

I haven't mate no, sorry. And I'm a bit of a numpty when it comes to stuff like that so I wouldn't really know how to do it!

All I'll say is that the unresonated sounds really good. Had a few people comment on it. Very bassy low down risng to a nice rasp higher up. It is quite boomy on the motorway though, so if you do a lot of mileage, I'd say stick with the resonated. I'm decatting it too soon, so should be even louder then!
  15. B5QUAT

B5QUAT Member

Yeah it was! Not got round to fitting it yet mate lol. Bought some wrap and going to cover it first. should be whacking it on in the next week or so.
  16. tangerinedream

tangerinedream Member

cool cool wrapping good idea mate :) be interested in sound clip before and after