Finally Ordered S3 After Much Debate - Thanks All.

By the way here's a photo of an Imola Yellow S3, all be it with aftermarket wheels:

audi_s3_oz_ultraleggera_8x19_heck.jpg

audi_s3_oz_ultraleggera_8x19_front.jpg

Yes however that green looks aweful IMO. I prefer the on from the German website.

David

I'd love to see one in a vivid green pearl colour e.g. the green equivalent to Misano Red. Flat green just swallows up the lines of the car and looks like one big blob.

Thanks for those pictures. It should look nice with the new aggresvice stance / tinted windows and the new alloys. Every Imola picture is very different.

David

I'd love to see one in a vivid green pearl colour e.g. the green equivalent to Misano Red. Flat green just swallows up the lines of the car and looks like one big blob.

True. Green is one of those risks though. As is Imola but you can get away with it more I think.

Each to there own and all that, but it's good to be different if you have the bottle / like the colour.

David

Imola will look brilliant David, i doubt you'll be disappointed. No one can accuse you of being a fashion victim!. I think those photos above are a pretty good representation of Imola from my experience.

Yes so do I. You seem some really light pail colours of Imola and it must be camera exposure or something.
My dad used to have an Imola S4 but i have forgot the colour

David

I think that green German Sportback looks amazing!

I know it's not for everyone, but I'd have it in a heartbeat!

Yes I think it looks good. Even better in a 3DR possibly?

David

Bad picture that. Even the floor / black car look rubbish lol.

David

David

David

David

David

What the hell hapended there. SQL server screwed up hehehe

David

This is the first half decent photo I have found of an Imola facelift S3.

David

imolafacelift.jpg