1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally my ABS Light problem is sorted

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by rickparmar, Nov 2, 2004.

1. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

[Nov 2, 2004]
    Almost a year i had a problem with this ABS light kept comin on and the warning beeps kept beeping. Most people said sensors went, or it could be the pump
    i cheked all this but never sorted it

Connected it 2 vag com, yesterday and came up with error code, (error thread) the code didnt help much

So this morning i disconnected all my amps etc, and charged the battery, problem was still there so i gave up, On top of the battery there is a little fuse holder which holds 3 30amp fuses, i only had 1 in, so jus 4 an idea i moved the fuse to the middle one, my BLEEPS WENT and my abs light went, drove it, then the abs light came on, so got rid of the bleeps but lght was stil there, i then put 3 30 amps fuses in all 3

This sorted the hole problem, so ne 1 with ABS problems chek this fuses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and my MOT PASSED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. Add7

Add7 Member

[Nov 2, 2004]
    nice one.

Bet your well happy. Even more so that you didnt have to take it audi.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
  4. HTC

HTC Active Member

[Nov 3, 2004]
    Bloomin ekk as simple as that!

Good work that man. I'll remember that one.
  5. foolish3uk

foolish3uk Member

[Nov 3, 2004]
    that is a common problem you may find the plastic plate to have melted underneath, it is worth checking as i have done numerous numbers of these causing either abs or airbag faults!