1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FINALLY I've got some LED BI XENONS

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by dexx913, Feb 24, 2014.

1. dexx913

dexx913 Member

[Feb 24, 2014]
    solo as you can tell after a lot of hunting and searching I've finally found some LED BI XENON facelift headlights for MY10 sepang blue a3 S line, at myt i add an absolute BARGAIN of £350 with bulbs and ballasts in full working order (small crack in corner of headlight)

So how much am i looking for installation? without new bumper or washers just the headlight install itself?
    and who is best to go to i know Nige and Ash are pretty handy at this stuff! however i have no front bumper or front arches on my car atm so travelling is going to be a nightmare!

Thanks Dec
  2. Mr. B

Mr. B English...not so good

[Feb 24, 2014]
    Great price, where did you get them from? Where is bumper and arches? Accident? Fit them yourself, it's not too hard
  3. dexx913

dexx913 Member

[Feb 25, 2014]
    I manage to barter the chap down on eBay from 700 as I offered to come and collect with cash! what a steal!
    I know it does look easy but I have the halogen headlights fitted atm, so I think there is a bit of coding needed for installation and unfortunately I don't have Vagcom!
  4. dexx913

dexx913 Member

[Feb 25, 2014]
    And the bumper and wings are off as I decided I would fit some new arch liners and spray the polystyrene in behind the grill and give her a good once over!
  5. Mr. B

Mr. B English...not so good

[Feb 25, 2014]
    Ok nice one, the only tricky part is running the wires into the cabin. User called Rom pop around mine to help scan my car with vagcom. He might be able to help.
  6. DriverN00B

DriverN00B Active Member

[Feb 25, 2014]
    Which eBay advert is it? One where the full s3 front end is on sale? Coz i'd be wary in that case..
  7. dexx913

dexx913 Member

[Feb 25, 2014]
    No its not that advert! i had heard a few stories about forum members trying to buy these and being dodgy!

these are off of a female who is selling her black addition and replaced the lights due to a small chip in the corner.

so does anyone know how much I'm looking at for installation?

thanks dec