Finally, im a Quattro owner!

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Well, after spotting a car a month or two back, i left a deposit and the guy held it for me for a bit till i sold my other car or managed to rustle up the funds to buy the Audi, so a thanks to the guy for helping me out. After raising the cash, my mrs and i made a long journey starting of at Glasgow and a 12pm train service with 2 changeovers finally ending in Poole, southcoast of England, 8 hrs or so later. Seller picked us up and took us to the car at his house, quick nosey about in the usual places and the deal was done. Then back on the road for the return leg starting around 10pm that evening. A few wrong turns as ususal and few coffee breaks later we were back in Glasgow just b4 9am Sunday morning, in posession of a 97 red Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport. Was lookin for a facelift originally, but this came with facelift lights and xenons, been chipped, s/s exhaust, lowered with PI springs so was a good starting point. Got plenty of plans for it which i'll post up later on, so heres a few quick pics of it in Glasgow, needing a good clean!:redrs4:

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

Nice spec, the projectors and HID headlamps make all the difference.

The fact the car has headlamp washers makes the conversion more complete too.

Bring on the mods!

Welcome aboard, you find we are a friendly lot
would have loved a quatty, didnt do my research before i bought mine.
just one thing ive spotted is the o/s/f headlamp washer jet cap is the wrong swap it round.

Welcome aboard, you find we are a friendly lot
would have loved a quatty, didnt do my research before i bought mine.
just one thing ive spotted is the o/s/f headlamp washer jet cap is the wrong swap it round.

Ooops! just spotted that, seen something sitting out about them but never even noticed that, well done mate, cheers for that!:respekt:

Nice one mate, car looks sweet!! :)

So that'll be an S4 grille on my shopping list, then....

A highly excellent car. Enjoy it!

That's a very tidy motor mate.... ! You see guys.. one out one in! and... he's a scot! Welcome aboard mate, I'm due to get rid of my Audi, glad to see a new member... All the best on here, the guys are great, they'll dae ye weell.

hi an welcome!
looks like you have two passenger side light washer jet caps? dont think 'turning it round' will help mate you'll need a driver side one! that'll be a pain!

Cheers for kind comments guys! And Dieselfitter, good luck with yours mate, saw a post about it for sale, hope u replace it with another?

As for washer jet cap, unsure if its 2 of the same side or that, wont get a chance to look at it till the wkend, only time i can manage any playtime. Future plans include a Dietrich RS4 rep front bumper anyway, so will have to look at some clever modding to mount them, or look for some proper RS items and make them fit, all goin well! Cant wait to get started, plenty of deail and one off mods planned in future! Cheers.

Nice motor mate ! If you're thinking to sell the towbar off it, i am interested. Regards, Chris- 077 899 12128.