Finally got some pictures of my car!!

HenriEST

Reaction score
Ive been a member of this forum for ages and never shown any pictures of my car, Ive had it for about 4 months, and i got a lot of things in my mind what i want to do to it! things ive done so far are: i got a new cambelt , waterpump, when i first bought it because it had done 56k miles and no cambelt change so done that straight away! i got a K&N filter on it aswell straight away. then bought a personalised plate he he :D K7VST for Kivist.

So far it looks like this:

22551_259241457370_517462370_3821121_4015041_n.jpg

22551_259241647370_517462370_3821135_7195363_n.jpg

22551_259241572370_517462370_3821129_5195623_n.jpg

22551_259241692370_517462370_3821140_6901927_n.jpg

22551_259241732370_517462370_3821145_4822397_n.jpg

22551_259241772370_517462370_3821149_4146561_n.jpg

22551_259241597370_517462370_3821131_6720457_n.jpg

22551_259241247370_517462370_3821099_5072551_n.jpg

22551_259241257370_517462370_3821100_6238009_n.jpg

lol
22551_259241272370_517462370_3821102_312161_n.jpg

was ment to take a pic of my watch for focus testing, but turned out pretty cool!
22551_259241282370_517462370_3821104_3641664_n.jpg

I cant get over the colour of my car it looks so deep!
22551_259241292370_517462370_3821105_350222_n.jpg

22551_259241437370_517462370_3821119_5685877_n.jpg

Ah and things i want to do to: i am just deciding on the colour of wheels to order should be getting them next week or so! rs4 reps on toyos 18" i think. either silver or that grey colour not sure atalll :OOOO suggestions??

then s line front bumpers and get them all sprayed blue

tinted windows probly dark smoke

maybe lowered not sure

ah btw it is an Audi A4 2.0 sport

Sorry for the pic madness!

And is this colour quite rare? because i dont see a lot around.

Thanks for looking:)

Jesus, how you manage to get it that clean! Looks mint. Bet its sh*t up now though hey

Looks very nice - good condition too. Treat yourself to a £20 Cupra splitter until the S-Line's ready ;)

What are the cupra splitters??

and cheers guys!
and the pics were taken almost straight away after washing :D

Anyone know if you can get replicas of these wheels?? i dont want to spend 1.5k on wheels :SSS
1.jpg

cheers

Send a PM to JohnboyC, he has the Audi version of them which are very similar I think, and he was looking to sell them a little while ago.

Cheers will do! Il just have to find that cupra splitter now! Its sweet! :D

Cupra-R splitter is great: I got mine from the lcoal SEAT dealer - much more co-operative than the Audi guys... it's a pretty easy install, I think James and I took about 2 hours to do mine, but then we were pratting about a fair bit.... you could probably slap it up in half an hour if you were better at measurign stuff up and/or not that fussed about how perfect it was.

Nothing difficult at all - but you have to place it manually, so it's just a matter of deciding quite how far in/oat/left/right you it (and how perfectly symetrical you want it)...

and maybe wait until the next bout of snow has cleared before you fit it though... I had to take mine off about one day later as it was getting pulled off ploughing through snow... and it was also "very" cold when we were fitting it!

and back to the thread: nice car - completely mint! what colour is that? looks like phantom black to me.... so not that rare, but still looks mint!

RS4's are nice (especially in Anthracite/Graphite), but seriously look at something liek those BBS's liked above... and keep your 16's for winter tyres :)

Hi...

Yep, still got the BBS 18" Alloys ET43 offset for sale....I would like £450 for them....they are mint...no kerbing and include the centre caps. I have never seen them on any other Audi A4 B6....but they were fitted to mine by the 1st owner when purchased new....

DSC00079.jpg

Audi_1.jpg

ET43 = good offset... and sport = 20mm lowered than SE, so it's kinda lowered.

Last edited:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice photos!! how did you manage all those effects?!?

There is no effects at all on the pictures it is just the light and some of the pictures a fisheye lense has been used ;)

Lostbok.
The colour isnt phantom black its blue :D a really dark and shiny blue! not sure what the name of it is. It might be called midnight blue?? not certain though:S

JohnboyC

The wheels are pretty nice, but i am not digging the centre of the wheels tho, abit too old school for me, but thanks alot for the offer and a reply :)))))

cheers:)

Henri - understood - was wondering why you'd said you were thinking abotu getting S-Line kit and painting it blue!

Look out for BBS RX's and RX2's... very similar to those... but with a smaller centre section... hunt around: RS$ reps are good, but really done to death... how about some S4 AvusIII's.... (no James, I'm NOT selling mine ;) )

Henri - understood - was wondering why you'd said you were thinking abotu getting S-Line kit and painting it blue!

Look out for BBS RX's and RX2's... very similar to those... but with a smaller centre section... hunt around: RS$ reps are good, but really done to death... how about some S4 AvusIII's.... (no James, I'm NOT selling mine ;) )

Yeah, exactly rs4's just way too common but a really nice looking wheel! i probalby go for them either silver or grey.thinking about grey but not sure if it would look right with my car :S it would be a bit different aswell. But if i see some bbs reps either Ch or something similar like the GTs, then probably them:)
edit:

Those rx's and rx2 doo look nice, only ont thing i dont like about them is those allenkeybolts, makes them look too busy and bling bling imo , but without them they would look MINT, just searching around atm:p

ahh just found some with out screws lol

Last edited:
Lostbok, you got any pics of the splitter on your S-line front bumper?

BTW HenriEST, the car looks very clean. Wheels first, then either colour code the bumpers & sides or new bumpers.. Also get that tailpipe cleaned..

Lostbok, you got any pics of the splitter on your S-line front bumper?

BTW HenriEST, the car looks very clean. Wheels first, then either colour code the bumpers & sides or new bumpers.. Also get that tailpipe cleaned..

Yeah forgot to clean the pipe :/ but yeah once ive decided on the colour, new wheels will be coming :) smoothassault should be doing some photoshopping for me:)

They look pretty sweet on that audi! The middles of the wheels are alot bigger than i thought tho! But still nice!

They look pretty sweet on that audi! The middles of the wheels are alot bigger than i thought tho! But still nice!

Oh god! I think i just wet myself a little bit !

160_0507_142z+Audi_A4+Driver_Side_Front_View.jpg

THOSE WHEELS ARE AWESOME^^!!!
160_0605_58_z+audi_a4+front_right_view.jpg

160_0605_56_z+audi_a4+front_left_view.jpg

160_0605_80_z+audi_avant+front_side_view.jpg

160_0605_61_z+audi_a4+front_right_view.jpg

Other clean looking a4's

Haha you need to dig deep if you're going to hang out on Audizine eh ;)

The cars just look gorgeous!!.... The joey mod on the silver just set's it off:drool:

The cars just look gorgeous!!.... The joey mod on the silver just set's it off:drool:

Whats a joey mod ?? i read something about it the other day, but didnt really look into it closely.

Whats a joey mod ?? i read something about it the other day, but didnt really look into it closely.

It involves splitting the headlight in two, and spraying the chrome (not the reflector) black - if you look at the top pic you can see it ;)

It involves splitting the headlight in two, and spraying the chrome (not the reflector) black - if you look at the top pic you can see it ;)

I like it! looks good! I bought a cupra splitter today and all!! i got 10% off it cause it had a little scratch :D from a local seat garage:thumbsup:
So you just have to cut the middle two bracket things down a bit to make it fit good?

Yes pretty much. Just be very careful and really take your time, a second pair of hands is 'virtually' essential. You will also need to trim the ends as they will be too long for our bumpers. I used a Stanley knife and that lets you just trim it off bit by bit to get the fit right. If you do it right then you will be able to sculpt it into the shape of the bumper.

I would suggest fixing the middle first to get it dead central, and then you can work out from either side, this will ensure you fix it evenly to the car on both sides.

I look forward to seeing it fitted!

Yes pretty much. Just be very careful and really take your time, a second pair of hands is 'virtually' essential. You will also need to trim the ends as they will be too long for our bumpers. I used a Stanley knife and that lets you just trim it off bit by bit to get the fit right. If you do it right then you will be able to sculpt it into the shape of the bumper.

I would suggest fixing the middle first to get it dead central, and then you can work out from either side, this will ensure you fix it evenly to the car on both sides.

I look forward to seeing it fitted!

Ok, cheers mate. Ill try and do it sunday if the weather is good. Shouldnt take that long really. im going to try and jack up the front or something so its easier.

I ran mine up a set of ramps, just be careful on the way down or you'll remove your hard work unceremoniously!

When you fitted the splitter how many screws did you use? and there isnt any airbag sensor i could accidently screw into lol:D i got some stainless steel screws !

I'm not sure and its too dark to go out and count them! I would guess at about ...... ignore that I've just been out and counted lol ..... I used 15 - but I'l known to over engineer stuf, but I'm sure Lostbok would agree that you wouldn't want any less to make sure it stay's put!

As long as the screws are an appropriate length then you won't hit anything no. The same obviously applies to the drill bit for the pilot hole! Stainless? Nice :)

I'm not sure and its too dark to go out and count them! I would guess at about ...... ignore that I've just been out and counted lol ..... I used 15 - but I'l known to over engineer stuf, but I'm sure Lostbok would agree that you wouldn't want any less to make sure it stay's put!

As long as the screws are an appropriate length then you won't hit anything no. The same obviously applies to the drill bit for the pilot hole! Stainless? Nice :)

Cheers the more the better:D yeah i got some stainless screws about 30mm long so i might make some packers or something so the screws wont go all the way through.

love the pics mate. get the grey bits colour coded then it will look even sweeter :icon_thumright:

God finally got a picture of the splitter fitted:
OgAAAKwGlIXLno9Xx8u8lVjS2ICOkHhiKj_F5D-dw9alfYt4zd6JCRHvmEyDPntTUKF8TdbnrY8TBo6FIevn1RWLktEAm1T1UPHHRWFqVVtA3uYwksC-gOlhNZqN.jpg