Finally got some pics to show off of my S3!!!!

mdoyle69

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi all....

got in from work today and decided to go and wash my car and take some pics!!!!

See what you think!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yup...they are tinted...

the dealership had it done apparently, its a very proffesionally done tint.

Cheers

Very Nice mate.. I love the colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Very Nice mate.. I love the colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!!! I do think Ming Blue is one of the nicest colours in the S3 range-kinda understated too which is a bonus for where i live!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Fully agree with you mate. Gotta have Silver Nappa! Picked up mp my 2000 plate in Ming with the silver having found one with a lowish mileage (Although the leather has needed some tlc). Looked around for ages. Was tempted by a younger light blue (cannot recall its name) with matching light blue suede, but the ming did it for me! Having a boss named "Ming the Merciless" didn't help my decision, but...)
Well, I'm plastered having just got home after a good night, so I'm off to bed. You'll be pleased to note the motor hasn't moved since earlier this afternoon!

very very very nice car, wish i could have 1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

how do you add a pic on a reply??? doing my head in

Type text in as normal then hit the "Preview Relpy" button and then select the "Image" button

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Mike said:
Type text in as normal then hit the "Preview Relpy" button and then select the "Image" button

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, that way as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If we all did everything the same way, it would be a boring place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif