1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally got some pics! and a couple more questions...

croig Apr 4, 2009

1. croig

croig New Member

Howdy folks, taken about a month, but have finally got round to getting some pictures of my S3! The only thing is how do i convert my image into html code?! Cant get them up!

Also ive noticed a couple of niggling things with the car... Airbag light is constantly on, and the boot doesnt pop from the key fob or lock/unlock with fob - it has to be done manually. Would this be likely to be the solonoid?

I have also noticed that it misses in a few places throught the rev range when driven a bit harder.

Any help or advice much appriciated :think:!
    Craig

2. leshkin

leshkin Hold my beer... VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S3

You need to sign up to to an image hosting service, like http://photobucket.com/ and then you can link to those images from this forum.

3. leshkin

leshkin Hold my beer... VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S3

Airbag light can be on because he passenger bag is switched off in the glove box, but if that is all good, then you need a scan the car with vag-com.

boot isn't opening, because the feature might be disabled in the central locking controller, which again requires vag-com.

Have a look at the sticky section and find someone local to you with this wonder tool and then most of your questions can be answered.

good luck :thumbsup: