1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Got My Twin Exhausts Sorted!

Point_Audi Jan 21, 2012

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hey Folks,

Just a small update in the progress with the A4. Finally after lots of searching around breaker yards for an 1.8T FWD exhaust system I was unable to find one! .. So I therefore decided to purchase a nice new full stainless steel system. So for now anyway, thats the rear sorted!:icon_thumright:

Anyway below is some pictures, enjoy:

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

Nice job, who did it and how much.....

3. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Thanks, I got the full system from a company in England and fitted it at home myself! :)

4. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

And the cost?? Name them and they might get a few more orders from Forum members.....

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Looks good. You did an excellent tidy job.

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looks much better. Is that a new valance or did you cut it?

7. Point_Audi

jbcalvin - The company I got the system from was Online Automotive. For the full system including the Catalytic Converter it will cost £323.21 including VAT. However without the Catalytic Converter it will cost £222.53 including VAT. Here is a link to the exact system but I got without the Catalytic Converter.

Online Automotive

You will also need to order an Exhaust Hanger, Heat Shield and some nuts for the Heat Shield, I got these from Audi themselves the part numbers were:

Exhaust Bracket - 4B0253144J
    Heat Shield - 8E0804172G
    Nuts for Heat Shield - 90708802

Sandra - Thanks, am very happy with my hard work!:)

James - Its the lower valance from the 1.8T model, I picked it up fairly cheap and got it sprayed! .. I like the nice clean sporty look at the rear now! .. You will have to get the exhaust upgrade ticked of your list soon!:thumbsup:

8. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

its made all the differance mate, its a mod im planning to do this summer, my issue is do i go for the 1.8t lower valance or just go straight in for a Vortex add on and just cut my existing valance, both routes will cost me about £100

9. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

Cheers for that, I have a quattro already so won't need any extra parts, just need to sort out my S4 rear end to match the front......

10. unitzero

unitzero Bagged B7 170 TDI Avant Audi A4 Black Edition

What size are the tips ? Same as standard 1.8T ones ?

11. Point_Audi

Its hard to know which one to go for now, I personally liked the standard 1.8T valance! .. Which one do you prefer the most?

jbcalvin - No problem at all, yea the S4 rear is nice, but hard to come by though!

unitzero - As for the tip size am not too sure, the exhausts came with the tips! I will measure them for you tomorrow and let you know! :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012