Finally got me some S4 Avus Reps

haha, jarrod you tit, leading all these people on, when they're not your wheels, and they're not 18's anyway :p haha. Poor ********.

Are these REALLY that hard to get hold of now folks?

Haha, I am a bit of a tit. Lou said she was up for selling them for the right money but I forgot they were 17's haha! Hope your holidays going well, I have many things to ask you when you get back!

Well what adapters are you running then? Surely you need to make 5x112 fit your 5x100 hub and the wheel offset is ET45 instead of the standard ET32!

No they are reps so are multi fitment. They rub a little on fronts without spacers on full lock, but only a bit.

Jardo, I'm selling the set, bearing in mind there £180 from tt shop and practically new.

ops was on iphone and didnt see the rest

Haha, I am a bit of a tit. Lou said she was up for selling them for the right money but I forgot they were 17's haha! Hope your holidays going well, I have many things to ask you when you get back!

if there 17's, arnt they just standard s3 avus alloys?

haha, jarrod you tit, leading all these people on, when they're not your wheels, and they're not 18's anyway :p haha. Poor ********.

Are these REALLY that hard to get hold of now folks?

wasnt difficult for me at all.

I might have to sell, as it seems my car is sitting on a goldmine

Jardo, I'm selling the set, bearing in mind there £180 from tt shop and practically new.

I'll give you a fiver and a half eaten mars bar, you're made of money!

They aren't Slow3 alloys, they are 17" versions of yours, which are what make Lou's car quicker than Prawns...better acceleration haha :lmfao:

Hayes you goon, why do you insist on telling me they're S3 alloys?! Look at them properly, with your eyes!

If you guys really want S4 wheels you should just buy an S4 , take the wheels off, put some ****** ones on there, and sell the car :laugh:

http://http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2-x-18-inch-audi-alloys-tyres/78689255

Dont look that great condition wise but if they are the right ones then its not a bad price.

Hmm link doesnt seem to work for me now...oh wait it does. Maybe works computer having a **** fit

The reason it's not working is because you have "http" twice in your link.

I'm also guessing you haven't looked at the pics above because those wheels aren't even close! I think you owe me £10 for getting my hopes up ;)

lol indeed they arent after comparing pics. Must have got too excited and shouted about it up before looking properly.

Ok were shall i send this envelope with this money *cough monopoly money *cough* to?

lol indeed they arent after comparing pics. Must have got too excited and shouted about it up before looking properly.

Ok were shall i send this envelope with this money *cough monopoly money *cough* to?

I'll let you off this time, now go and find me some real ones ;)

I've got 2 single wheels in my eBay watch list but they're both over priced big time. I may contact the 2 sellers and haggle but I'll still need 2 more wheels.

I can always get you some genuine ones at cost :p

That`ll just be £1105.33 please

Hartman Wheels Audi S4 (114 B6) Replica

Prawns had to get his from America I think.

They just look rubbish because of the center caps, they are dual fit so 100 and 112 and work out at £163 a wheel.

At £20 a wheel that'll be £80 then please.

X

Last edited:
I've already got that website in my favourites but I was trying to avoid having to pay import tax and all that jazz. I've seen used genuine s4 wheels go for £350-£500 with tyres so I think I'll hold on a bit longer.

I've already got that website in my favourites but I was trying to avoid having to pay import tax and all that jazz. I've seen used genuine s4 wheels go for £350-£500 with tyres so I think I'll hold on a bit longer.

Chat Hayes up (sportstractor) I'm sure he'll sell you his if you offer him good money.

Jason you legend. I've just posted on the thread and have pm'd the guy. If I purchase them you're in for some beer tokens ;)

You won't, I sent him a PM saying I'll pay a £ more than anything you offer :lmfao:

Good luck, I hope you get them...its not like you've been waiting long or anything! :)

my wheels are et45. spacers ive got give me et30 up front, and et25 on the rear. mine looks ok, i wouldnt get anything less than that though.

standard s3 wheels are et32, and the s4 wheels will be half inch wider, so anything more than the standard offset of et32 is going to look ok. obv though, wider the better :)

fingers crossed for you bud!

fingers crossed for you bud!

Just in negotiations with the seller, looking good at the moment just waiting for the seller to reply.

I'm now looking at 20mm front and 25mm rear adapters which dont come cheap and that's without bolts!

Front: FK PCD Wheel Adapters 5x100 - 5x112 (VAG) 20mm on eBay (end time 26-May-11 10:59:42 BST)
Rear: FK PCD Wheel Adapters 5x100 - 5x112 (VAG) 25mm on eBay (end time 20-May-11 14:10:33 BST)

Bolts will be another £40 easily. Expensive way to go but I'll be happy ;)

Well boys and girls I'm going to collect the wheels tomorrow, can't wait. Just got to source some adapters now. Cheapest looks to be around £200 so migh not get the wheels on till next month.

I'll have some 17" Avus and some 10mm and 15mm spacers for sale soon ;)