Finally got me some S4 Avus Reps

Well what adapters are you running then? Surely you need to make 5x112 fit your 5x100 hub and the wheel offset is ET45 instead of the standard ET32!

Hayes, Prawn and I are all running the same reps. They are 5X100 fit Avus S4 wheels :)

206673_10150267391715130_709735129_9269399_4872322_n.jpg

They are made of total unobtanium, they pop up on ebay every now and then. Problem is you CANNOT curb them or they look shocking!

I found a set of genuines but they've just been refurbed in black so I'm not interested. I've been trawling eBay, Pistonheads, Edition 38, and Wheel Whores for the last week.

Just got paid today so I've got money burning a hole in my pocket ;)

I found a set of genuines but they've just been refurbed in black so I'm not interested. I've been trawling eBay, Pistonheads, Edition 38, and Wheel Whores for the last week.

Just got paid today so I've got money burning a hole in my pocket ;)

I will try and find you a set, I'll PM you if I do. :)

I can't find you any, but searching "5x100" bought up some awsome wheels! 18" Scirocco Scarla wheels in A3 fitment with a massive dish...yes please!

I have these on mine, never realised they were so sought after! They do look good, I'm a big fan of the OEM+ look (like black silicon hoses etc).

I have these on mine, never realised they were so sought after! They do look good, I'm a big fan of the OEM+ look (like black silicon hoses etc).

They're horrible wheels Sam, they look crap on the S3 and they will probably brake into loads of piece as there is a problem with them! I think you should sell them to me. :whistle2:

Haha, if you give me £580 to buy some BBS CH reps they are all yours with tires :yes:

Only been on the car a month :p

They're horrible wheels Sam, they look crap on the S3 and they will probably brake into loads of piece as there is a problem with them! I think you should sell them to me. :whistle2:

Haha well if you want to come and get them from Sydney.... :)

On the flip side, cars + parts are so much cheaper there :(

Mine have different center caps to the others pictured though, any idea what they're from?

DD9C79E4E67E4466BC4673316A2EEA8F.jpg

Teehee, probably can't sell them seeing as they are the girlfriends wheels...

I wonder what she would say if she went out to the car one day and found a set of BBS splits on it lol! :p

are they gen audi those, they look like ebay reps (centre caps) could be wrong

They are genuine, but they are genuine Audi S8 wheels not the S4 wheels that we have.

The S4 wheels are not as smooth, and the dimple at the end of each spoke is shaped differently. IMO ours are a nicer wheel, certainly a lot rarer.

Dont tease me I would have given you £580 right now.

Keep your eyes peeled then lads.

Have just text her, she says if I can find her a set of BBS CH's with tires you can have them for whatever the CH's cost! :p

Should point out my lovely fella is talking out of his butt - they are MY wheels and they're 17s not 18s!

WRONG WHEELS!

They are S8 Avus wheels.

Doh! I was told they were S4 wheels by someone else. They look very similar but looking at them side by side there's subtle differences.

Sorry for being amateur :sorry:

Last edited:
Yes Klappe is my lesser half :) The wheels are 17 version of what Prawny etc have as 18s, they're not the 17 S3 Avuses. I think that in itself makes them quite unusual? I like them anyway, saves me a bomb on tyres.

Pigs throw a picture on here please, am on my phone at work!

oooo good find. The wheel in the pic looks a bit scuffed but I'll give them a bell.

I should put out a prize for anyone who finds me a set of wheels that I end up buying shouldn't I ;)

haha, jarrod you tit, leading all these people on, when they're not your wheels, and they're not 18's anyway :p haha. Poor ********.

Are these REALLY that hard to get hold of now folks?

haha, jarrod you tit, leading all these people on, when they're not your wheels, and they're not 18's anyway :p haha. Poor ********.

Are these REALLY that hard to get hold of now folks?

Tell me about it, he had me going, and my wallet ;)

I've just been trawling over German, French, and Italian eBay and there's one set on the German one but they work out at £900ish :(

The hunt goes on.