Finally got it!

tonelef

Reaction score
Hello!

Last week I bought from Germany from an Audi dealer an Allroad 3.0 TDI Tiptronic with 15.000 kms on the clock first reg. 07/06. The car is by far the best I ever owned (previous cars Mercedes E230 '90 and BMW 528i '97). This is my first Audi and after a lot of thinking to change brand I must admit that I did very well indeed!

After 2.500 kms and seven days of ownership the car drives and feels great. The engine is brilliant (my first diesel) and feels as smooth as BMW's straight six even though it's a diesel.

Torque is unbelievable, you can just overtake everything with no hassle and bear in mind the extra weight (nearly 2 tonnes). The suspension is brilliant as well, I like the "Lift" setting which is so useful for easy off-road terrain. In everyday driving I have set it to "Comfort" and motorways at "Automatic".

Fuel consumption is better than my petrol ex BMW 528i auto, at 7.2l/100km on a trip of 600 km on motorways and speeds at 130 km/h. Everyday mixed driving at 9.2l/100km.

Will post some pictures after my 2 first posts!

Looks good. Why did you get it from Germany? Was it cheaper?

Here is my first mod tinted windows:

1187029957.jpg

1187029974.jpg

1187029998.jpg

alphamail said:
where did you get the tints? Nice motor

Thanks! The tints are 3Μ Scotchtint™ Color Stable and had them installed in Athens.

alphamail said:
Thanks, I guess it's pointless asking the price because it will be ten times the amount in Blighty
Just to let you know it costed me €250,00 which is about £170,00.

Mate that is one seriously nice car :icon_thumright:

As the front seats of my car are uncomfortable, I am thinking of swapping the whole interior with front sport seats, which I have sat and are much better. What's holding me back is that I have to make sure that to install electric front seats over the manual ones my car has right now, is possible. Has anyone tried something like this?