1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally getting her back today!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Mikebabs1, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

May 14, 2004
    For those of you who read my other post, entitled AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=23125 - you'll know that due to an idiotic van driver I have been without my much loved car for several weeks.

It will be 8 weeks tomorrow since the accident, and for the past 6 weeks I've been doing the 60 mile round trip to work and back in a Punto! Needless to say I've been missing the A4 a lot, particularly in this weather given that the Punto doesn't have air con (or even a CD player!!).

Anyway, got the call yesterday and the car is finally ready to be collected. I'm going on my way home tonight!! I'm excited obviously, but also a little nervous as I really hope they've done a good job on the repairs.

I'll get some pics tonight and hopefully upload them tomorrow!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ronny

ronny Audi A4 1.8TQ

Sep 19, 2004
    Hi, if you find this happens again, make sure you get a decent car, don't let the insurance company fob you off with some grade 1 reject hire car, if the accident was not your fault then contact Audi they use contract managment centres who can get decent cars to you very quickly, I got a bumper scuff and slight wing damage from a royal mail van last year, I contact my insurance company (esure) and they offered me the usual crappy nissan micra etc courtesy car, but i wanted my car repaired at Audi, and audi arranged my hire car and I chose a Audi TT 225 quattro for 2 weeks :)

Rememeber, why should you have to suffer for someone else's neglegence, this is how i look at it, you drive a premium brand car, and expect a premium brand car in return....

If it was your fault though, then I would just take what i was given :)
  4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter Black Edition quattro Audi S4

May 26, 2003
    Nice one, Mike. Hope the car comes back in tip-top nick.
  5. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

Jun 10, 2000
    yep hope everything is OK with the old girl !