FINALLY..... found a K03s

A3tell

Reaction score
as title says, after months and months of searching i finally got my hands on a decent K03s........
now i know a many number of people have done the K03-K03s upgrade so i was wondering if anyone knows exactly which parts i need to replace when i get around to fitting, ie gaskets oil seals etc.
also part numbers would be a big help if anyone has them lying around anywhere!! lol
thanks all.
just an fmic left before my next trip to nick...........

I'm going down the same route as u mate and all I have done I'd decat and added a downpipe then my forge 007p dv panel filter fitted in a smoothed and drilled box also changed hoses to samco sets,and fitted my forge fmic and cold air feed the ko3s turbo will be going on soon the off to rtech, but I will be giving the car a full service oil and plugs before getting it remapped, luckily my mechanic will get all gaskets I need but they are the same for ko3 and ko3s mate

my mods are all ready to support the change,
dp+decat forge TIP+jetex forge 007p single mass clutch and flywheel conversion dogbone mount. just the fmic to get.
was just after a list of gaskets and seals etc that i needed to get for the change and part numbers if anyone had them.

and do i have to go stealers to get the right ones??