Finally DRL or not ? shall I buy them?

crypric23

Never satisfied
Reaction score
I know this has already been flagged in another thread , i just wondered if they would actually go in my 2008 non Xeon and work ?

As i see they where spotted , but nobody went any further with saying if they will work , i have translated the add and yes it does say not suitable for xeon fitted cars, which mine is , Shall i buy them ?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...06084&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

They will physically fit lovely (assuming your 2008 car is pre facelift?) If its a new facelift then they wont fit.

Biggest problem is they are LHD only and i'm making the assumption that you are in the UK so the beam pattern will be wrong for our roads and will also fail the MOT. I personally wouldnt bother because the DRL LED's in them are pretty weak and dont look OEM

Ahh , i see yes i am in the Uk , my car is not the very latest facelift ( 09 ) so they would fit , but as you say LHD anyway and not OEM, Going leave it , so still waiting for some decent DRL , Any news ?

All of the answers were already in that other thread mate.

I tend to drive on the wrong side of the road.....so they should be fine for me :laugh: