few shots of my Passat soon to be replaced with an A4

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
A few pics taken with just a Fuji S5700 all @7Mp on auto setting with new San Disk SD which performs very quickly. This is my current car which I will be replacing with an A4 in the near future, keeping my eyes out for the'right' one!​
DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

Last edited:
Looks sweet mate, how comes you are getting rid??

I like that a lot mate! Can't wait to see what you do with the A4 when you get it. What year A4 you thinking of getting, and spec etc??

avant 1.8T or 2.5 Tdi . Only reason I will get rid of this is I have taken it as far as I want to and need a new challenge I guess. Been a great car, its a very tough call, I know it inside out..

lovely car mate......whats the badge on the right hand side of the boot if you dont mind me asking? the Black/blue theme works well, ans also did you have the pillars painted? it looks sweet.

The 'B' pillars come as high gloss back from factory and then I got the roof, mirrors and window spoiler painted gloss black along with the wheels and the rest colour coded.MRC badge as thats where I had the remap, MRC Tuning. Audi tuning award gold place for like 5 consecutive years or something like that. Pushing about 300 N/m torque.

Thanks mate,you learn something new everyday eh! I might enquire about getting my pillars and roof done in a black gloss vinyl as i'm following similar colour scheme as you except yellow/black.

11425173.jpg

for some reason I think I like the yellow/black far better than the blue/black colour scheme... personal taste I guess.

Both cars pictured look awesome though.

not bad at all, what engine in her!

I hope you don't carry passengers as you will miss the leg room....

not bad at all, what engine in her!

I hope you don't carry passengers as you will miss the leg room....
Engine is AEB 1.8 20v T with a little work. Regarding leg room, surely the Avants have more than my saloon??? i know that for an estate they are actually pretty small, like 120mm shorter overall length than my saloon!!!!

Avant and saloon are same wheelbase so legroom the same. The thing is the passat is based on the A6 floor pan, and that gives more space between seats

I am 6ft 4" and had no trouble with leg room in the new A4 in fact in a comfortable driving position the left foot rest ( Auto) was too far away...
The real problem was getting in and out through the tiny doors....lol
The seat sits back behind the door pillar and the dash blocks the front 1/4 of the opening. It would have to be a 2 door A5 for me or a A4 cab....Bigger doors.

We found the rear legroom was a little tight but overall I like them. But i've always had bigger cars until my present one!