Few S3 bits for sale

pontias_s3

Reaction score
Right lads i bought a few bits n bobs for my brothers a3 but we sold the car before we got round to putting the bits on. Also can get my hands on a few other bits if anyone's interested. So here it goes :

Genuine S3 Back Bumper - £200
S3 Kickplates/Sills - £50
Prefacelift Xenon Headlights - £400
Complete BOSE Speaker System with amp - £150
Genuine 2009 Facelift S3 Alloys, Really Good tyre - £750
Genuine 2007 S3 Alloys, Few Scuffs, Good tyre - £500
Alluminium S3 Pedals, Manual - £60

If anyone needs anything else let me know and i will try and get you it (have a few good connections).
Cheers n let me know :thumbsup:

send me images of all please fella PM

Could you send us pics of the pedals and headlights-on and off if possible, Cheers

yay my log in works again. hello mate, where abouts are you as I am interested in a few bits, alloys/ bumper and pedals. can you pm me pictures. thanx

Are the BOSE set a worthy upgrade ? I was surprised at how good the stock was

Yeh im sure the upgrade must be well worth it it costs a fortune to get them from main dealer as a package, i went and checked today and the Speakers and Amp cos £650 + VAT if you were to order these components from Audi.

As John is being diplomatic, I havnt got time to nancy about, not you'd say anyother but think he's asking are the parts legit, stolen, nicked, of back of lorry, pilfered, from a repair shop, audi parts etc etc, god why do people go round the long way, just go straight across, get there quicker, lol

I personally wouldnt wanna buy stolen kit

I can see your point but there must be a fair few crashed every week. Bit harsh on the chap if he is trying to recover some cash from a legit source.

It's a difficult one as your asking him if they are stolen, what difference is it going to make? He isn't going to say yes is he!

Therefore it means nothing because you won't belive him!

Difficult situation!

You can think what you want in the end but there are loads of bits up for sale everywhere and all im tryna do is make an honest buck n help out whoever might need some bits for a fair price. Mostly just buy bits and add my own personal VAT lol but end of the day the decision is up to you and like edition said you wont believe me either way.

hey I was just asking the question others wanted to dance round, lol

I'd like to point out that I'm not accusing anyone of anything. The situation does look a little odd to me (but that said I'm no salvage expert) and I'd like to know what the score is just to set the record straight.

Hehe you could at least have put a better argument together mate :Flush:

I.e you know where they are from and they are not stolen ;)

lol yep forgot that bit, just a bit shocked that im being accused of selling dodgy bits!!Most the bits were for my brothers car which i bought from various sources breakers yards, ebay etc and have got to know people quite well and so they are my "few good connections" where i could put in a word and source some parts.

So Pontias you joined in December, since then all you seem to have done is tried to sell things to people on here which you got from your brother which was originally for his car. This includes 2 sets of S3 alloy wheels!!

PLUS you posted a link to a guy selling the complete interior from a 2008 S3.

I'll be really honest here mate, I don't trust you.

& you thought I was blunt, lol, but it does beg the question cause it kinda contradicts brothers S3 & 2 sets of wheels but benefit of doubt I guess

I know someone over that way actually who deals in these things, is your brothers name begin with a G or yours?

Fair enough your all entitled to your opinions, i dont really care if you trust me becuse i know where all my parts are from and i paid really good money for them. As for the interior that was'nt anything to do with me i just found it on ebay and thought other members might like to know because i was thinking of buy them myself but changed my mind!!!As for the rest of the bits i only have a few things for sale and everything apart from the 2007 alloys was for my brothers car. This is really starting to **** me off!!!!

Lighten up Ponty, we're just curious, asking questions, if you are honest then what you gotta be ****** of about I mean really, water of a ducks back if isnt an issue for you.

It just gets really annoyn mate im sure you wouldn't be too thrilled either if everyone was being "curious" as you put it. I hate the fact that cars are stolen on a regular basis and have had some fools try and take my car so it not so nice being accused of doing a similar thing. But yeh if anyone wants some bits let me know lol

Damn man, I typed in waters of a ducks back in google & got this as an image, feck gonna have to use phrases more often in google if get these, lmao, wicked

claire_183678t.jpg

Nice looking duck. I wondef if they have any down our local pond.

I think I'll take the little ones to feed them at the weekend!

On a more serious note...

If you are a genuine seller and people have no reason to doubt you, then you may try being a little less defensive and explain yourself a little more. Along with some photos may help.

If your a man of he tinternet and have been around you'll be aware of the scams / thefts and other issues of buying and selling car parts on the net.

No one on here is accusing you of anything, however like previously pointed out - you joined in December to a forum that a lot of people use - and have been simply trying to shift parts. No other conversation or posting. No indication of who / where you are, only a defensive explanation of where the parts came from. People are correct to be cautious.

If you cannot handle the questions or the fact that people are being pragmatic in the approach to where these parts have come from then I suggest you place the ads on ebay and let people make up their own minds.

Like you said you have had attempted thefts on/from your car. Do you therefore not recognise that if everyone was more cautious then maybe there would not be a market for stolen property and maybe the little scroats would leave your's and our cars alone.

In future try not to be as defensive and answer peoples question with a bit more tact and people may be more inclined to believe you and not be as suspicious.

Climbs down back of soapbox.....

lmao, yeah feck me if they had ducks like that in our river/ponds I'd be fishing all day lol

Nah no soapbox needed tbh, cause you've put it in a very moderate-or way(ok was **** attempt, its half midnight man), I think thats exactly what we've been getting at, no accusations but we are a community afterall & I know number of S3 members chatted to fairly often that have had there's nicked/attempted to be, so we kinda dont wanna fuel the system as such, so we're right to ask questions & be cautious, so as I said & I say again, water of ducks back & truly said, dont be so defensive in future fella, if you're trying to sell parts whats the issue with asking where they came from, perfectly fair for a buyer wouldnt you agree, put yourself in our shoes aswell then you'll see no harm done.

Anyway images up asap then maybe you will get some buyers.

Thanks Paul. That post sums up my thoughts on the subject. :thumbsup: