1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FEW REMIXED TRACKS AND MASH-UPS FROM MYSELF :)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Craig Cull, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

[Apr 17, 2012]
    HEY GUYS! OUTSIDE THE AUDI-SPORT BUBBLE IAM INFACT A LEEDS BASED DJ/PRODUCER.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY VIDS ON YOUTUBE , SOUNDS ON SOUNDCLOUD IF YOU REALLY LIKE UM, YOU CAN EVEN BUY THEM FROM BIGTUNESMP3

LINKS-

DJ Craig Cull's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Craig Cull & Nath HUD - You Cant Change Me (Mash Up) by DJ Craig Cull on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/artists/ -cull/

RUI DE SILVA - TOUCH ME (MASH - UP) CRAIG CULL & NATH HUD - YouTube
    Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining (Craig Cull Remix) - YouTube

ANY COMMENTS WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS LOL, ALSO ON SOUNDCLOUD FIND MY FREE MIX DOWNLOADS!! ENJOY :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. ROBBerto84

ROBBerto84 Member

[May 13, 2012]
    Hi mate, just checked out some of your stuff on SC, the mix you put up last week is pretty bass-heavy, not bad at all :D Except for that remix of Sincere, don't mess with the classics :p (it's only garage tune ever made that I actually like). If you like the bass heavy stuff check out the noises coming out of Bristol at the moment, particularly Eats Everything, tres bon indeed.

Do you have the samples you used for the Touch Me mash up? Always loved that vocal, I'd love to get a techie remix of that going.
  4. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

[Feb 3, 2013]
    hi mate, just seen this, glad you like! I do agree that a lot of the classics should left alone :) shame some of the producers can't just do that haha! Can you send me a link plz mate, so I can check out the sounds of Bristol :)