1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few Questions!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by whitey, Mar 28, 2012.

1. whitey

whitey Member

Hi, please bear with and apologies if its all been asked before but its easier if i keep the things i want to know in one place and going of other forum usage i know there are usually one or two 'oracles' and will prob answer most in one go! - Paulie has been a star so far!

So, car is the wifes/family car and looking to maybe do a few bits but dont know what can cant be done etc

Car in question is a 59 plate A3 Sportback Sline. pic below -

[​IMG]
    • Bulbs - wanting to change them to white ones as yellow sucks lol - Paulie pointed in direction and going to message a member to see if can help. However DRL bulbs seem to be the issue.
    • Alloys - what are they worth? Toying with a refurb but then again may sell and get some replica rotors?
    • Bluetooth. Doesnt have it can it be fitted aside from a parrot kit?
    • Whats RNS-E etc??? - is this sat nav?
    • As above, i think its audi concert, where best to maybe get the sat nav or a better one and how much am i looking at?
    • Is rear park OEM available to get fitted other than at Audi and their daft pricies?
    • Car will be getting tinted soon hopefully.
    • Any other cheap, easy mods worth doing?
    • Calipers need painting, thinking black or silver, suggestions? Will add an S logo on aswell.
    Will prob have more Q's at some point but any help appreciated to get me started!

Thanks

Whitey
  2. whitey

whitey Member

o.k pmd Andi1 re bulbs so hopefully he will be on way to help there!
  3. whitey

whitey Member

just realised how many replies i had on here !

cheers guys lol

x