1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!Few pics of my S4, now on BBS CH's and coilovers

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by RyanJonS4, May 26, 2012.

1. RyanJonS4

RyanJonS4 Drive It Like You Stole It

Just a Few pics of my S4 now I've got it (almost) to where I want it.

I've owned the car for 4 years now but havn't been on here for a while as things came to a standstill for a couple of years!

I put a Miltek cat back and Porsche Cayenne 6 pot brake kit on a few years back then things stood still for a while.

I've recently added some 19" BBS CH's, APX coilovers and an RS4 RARB

Sorry for the quality of the pics, they were taken on my phone and I'm not great with a camera!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was a bit sick of the black grille and the badge had chipped so i rubbed my old chrome surrounds down and re painted them in aluminium spray paint to match my mirrors:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got a leon splitter waiting to go on and will also be buying a new back bumper as tar remover has stained the rubberised part of mine. Does anyone know how much they are from audi?

Ryan

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DALE_AVANT

DALE_AVANT Avantage
    Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A4

Looks smart mate, good work :icon_thumright:

What windscreen wipers are they?

4. RyanJonS4

Just the standard arms but with bosche blades from halfords...I'd strongly recomend NOT getting them and going to audi for them as they are the noisiest blades I've ever had, and the clips look unfinished kind ot thing compared to the proper ones, would need a closer picture to explain what i mean tho!

Ryan

5. BlackQuat

BlackQuat Well-Known Member
    VCDS Map User

Firstly. I hate you. Your car is too sexy. I can't afford to buy or run one. So I just hate you.

Secondly. I cannot agree more with your comment on bosch 016s wipers. They're by far and I mean by far the worst wipers I have ever bought. To the point where I went back after a couple of months and demanded my money back.

6. RyanJonS4

Cheers mate! Finally getting it to where I want it to be! Im not 1 for complaining or I'd have taken them back the day I bought them! Will just buy a set off audi next time I get chance

7. N8

N8 Kowalski Details
    VCDS Map User

I like the white Ry, just wished you washed it! :laugh:

8. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

an amazing looking ride,