few pics of my S3

You should all be ashamed... especially you Christopher! and yes i called you Christopher and not Chris to vent the anger i'm feeling about this whole thread!

Did that sound realistic?!

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and when you post on a forum that's what your going to get, people's opinions. If you like it then that's all that matters mate, but don't get pi**ed just because other people are telling you want they think, that is originally what you asked.

DPM said:
You should all be ashamed... especially you Christopher! and yes i called you Christopher and not Chris to vent the anger i'm feeling about this whole thread!

You talking to me huh??? Take your smoothy S3 and ram it!!!!!

Hehehehe, I didn't even get to see the grille. If it's what is on his avatar, then I can just about see what the fuss was about.

ChriS3 said:
You talking to me huh??? Take your smoothy S3 and ram it!!!!!

Hehehehe, I didn't even get to see the grille. If it's what is on his avatar, then I can just about see what the fuss was about.

:laugh: :friends:

See mate, this forum is great really! We just all have opinions but all agree on the same thing, we all love Audi's regardless!

^^^Absolutely! My car's going to be looking a little different for Inters next week, and I'll bet there's not too many that are going to like it. ;)

Can I just add that I have seen new members take some abuse on these forums, and they usually come back stronger!
The PIMP and his passion for chrome wheels springs to mind. :sadlike:

I stand corrected ive now but my s3 badges back on muhahaha, becuase it just did,nt look right, we live and learn.