Few pics.. carbon mirrors

I'll definitely be interested in a group by of carbon mirrors, he quoted me a £100 for the pair so maybe we could get him down a bit in a group by
Quick question guys and apologies for hijacking the thread but.....
Does anyone know if the front valance on an 2007 S-line is detachable? i want it in carbon fibre and Paul said he could do it for me for £100 if it is detachable
Also feel like my head is going to explode with information and i'm majorly confused but can i fit the rear diffuser from an S3 on my S-line rear bumper, just a simple take one off put the other one on job?
Cheers Lads

S-line front lip is attached and doesn't come off. And your second question yes you can buy an 8P2 S3 valance and attach it to your 3door s-line bumper

got my mirrors mate here is some pics , they went down a storm today everybody loved them
DSCF3619.jpg
DSCF3472.jpg

Reactions: pinterovski
cheers lance i love them so glad got them now , im half and half to take them back off and only put them on for car shows to stop them getting nicked and to keep them mint

yeah they do look very smart to be fair , oh yeah for the price they were im not going to complain

Thanks for the replies. To answer some of your Q's, not too sure about anymore carbon bits, as i had loads on my last car, would love some carbon b-pillars but cant seem to find them anywhere!!
Theres no lense on my camera, just a app on my iphone with some cool effects lol
Paullie, would defo be good to see your car in the flesh. I think its the best looking S3 on here, yours and Rico's!!

Ah-ha! So it's you! I keep getting spotted around town and it's not me! A very similar looking S3 indeed. Looks good bud, carbon mirrors are a nice touch, shame they don't do them for the 8P3, hemce my boggo black ones.

You must be through in the Deen from time to time as I'm being placed in places I'm not!

Paulie, we should def get a 3 way shoot on the go now my doppelganger has been outed!

looks great bud, they suit your car perfectly. Pretty good quality for the money eh?
got some good news for ya mate they are very very very strong i found this out earlyer on , driving up a lane and im on my side of the road jag driver comes round the corner on my side of the road swerves back to his side clips my mirror with his mirror , his mirror explodes into small bits mine not even a scratch on it lol so they are well made lol

i told a small lie i cleaned my car today and there is a very very small mark but have to be really looking for it to see it lol , yeah should hold up well mate haha