few photos

khalil

Reaction score
here is the crome stip you see on a4, a2 etc..
Graphic1.jpg

here my EQ for the stero
IMG_0009.jpg

Particularly liking the EQ unit - nicely done.

In my LCR I had full Alpine kit and TBH I'm missing it. The Bose is OK (apart from the hissing), but the Alpine kit was much more tunable, and had a better sound. Just couldn't face another rebuilt of the car internals fitting aftermarket kit, plus the grazed knuckles.

Particularly liking the EQ unit - nicely done.

In my LCR I had full Alpine kit and TBH I'm missing it. The Bose is OK (apart from the hissing), but the Alpine kit was much more tunable, and had a better sound. Just couldn't face another rebuilt of the car internals fitting aftermarket kit, plus the grazed knuckles.

ye thanks mate it took me good couple of hours to get the sourround done, but in the end i was happy with the results, the bose is ok not great but with the eq i got set up it sounds much better

ye thanks mate it took me good couple of hours to get the sourround done, but in the end i was happy with the results, the bose is ok not great but with the eq i got set up it sounds much better
i think i just need to spary it to match the rest

thanks, me also getting the rns e fitted with a digital tv, dvd, reversing camera, got most of the parts, might have a go converting to double din, or might get someone to do it, do you guys know anyone in the midlands area that does it?