1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few New Updates To The Audi

Point_Audi Sep 22, 2012

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hey,

Its been a while since I have posted, but I have made yet more changes to the Audi. After months of searching the Internet, Ebay and local breaker yards I eventually found a good genuine set of S-Line blades and I was over the moon! So got them sprayed along with the standard side skirts and I am very happy with the results :)

I have also replaced the Audi badge at the back with a nice black one, and sprayed the boot trim to match. My next mod is a lovely set of BBS alloys and I have the ones in mind, so watch this space and I will post up some pictures when they come along! :)

For now, enjoy a few snaps from today and let me know what you all think?

Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Slinepete

Slinepete Member

Looking good wheels will definately change it and finish it nicely maybe with a slight drop

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Car is looking awesome. Great pics and the location looks really nice. :) x

4. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

slinepete - Thanks for the comment, I can't wait to get the wheels on it really will finish the car off! I haven't decided about the drop yet now, will see about that one!:)

sandra - Yea love getting some snaps around the castle that actually isn't too far from me either! :) .. Thanks for the comment, its coming along well now, found some pictures when I first got the car and they look nothing like what it does now!lol .. Thats a good thing I suppose!lol

5. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

What wheels you gone for

6. Point_Audi

I going for these bad boys in that colour! :) .. I think it will go very well with the Dolphin Grey! :)

[​IMG]

7. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

arnt these ch-r's or some thing. colour will go great with Dolphin grey. genuines i take it also

8. Inertiauk

Inertiauk Member

Those are BBS CK.

9. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

thats the ones' knew id remember when some one posted

10. Point_Audi

Correct "Inertiauk" they are BBS CK. Oh yes, I will only be going Genuine! :) ...

11. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've always liked your car, it's going to look fantastic with those wheels on!

12. Point_Audi

Thanks James, I am happy with how its coming along! :) .. I can't wait to get the wheels on, then I will hope to make an appearance at one of the shows! :)