Few mod related qUestions

hk3948

Reaction score
Hey there chaps. As some of u know I have a recently purchased Dynamik. I am looking to carry out a few mods but no idea where to begin over here in sunny England.

1. There's a thread on here with an ibis white s4. Living some of his mods. 2 that I really want done are the laminexed headlights and the gloss black trim on the interior. Any one have any idea how I can get these done.

2. Can I get a stage 2 remap without a stage 1 . Would luv to get a stage one but think they'd have to take my ecu apart and my insurance premium doubles!

3. What other performance mods can be made that don't involve me messing with the engine? More torque would be great

Cheers guys. Always appreciate your experienced opinions

Hi, you could contact QS Tuning, at Heywards Heath. The owner is a guy called Kim; he knows these cars thoroughly. He can sell you an MTM M-Cantronic, which will increase power and torque considerably. It is easy to fit, it attaches to your existing ECU, it takes about 15 minutes to fit, and he can fit/ remove it if you don't want to.
My S4 came with 330 BHP and had torque of 440 Nm. It now has 430 BHP and 540 Nm torque. I also had a V- Cantronic, which derestricted it, so now the 0-60 is down to 4.3 s, and the top end is up to 178!
Hope this is what you were looking for. good luck.

I've been after the Piano Black Interior as well but it seems impossible to get hold of unless you go to Audi and pay a fortune!

u can only get stage 2 if u get cold air intake ,turbo back exhaust with sport-cat or d-cat then revo stage 2 tune 340 hp on my 2.0tfsi,stage 1 is just u remap 305 hp if u go with revo with no other mods, what engine do u have ?