1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. baldyplayer99

    baldyplayer99 Member

    my car overheated other day and my car turned into a heap of steam as my antifreeze/water leaked. i no where the leak is just have no idea what the part is called. its a little t shaped plastic bit. which is connected to the tubing. it is cracked. can you tell me what its called and is it a easy fix?.

    also my pixels are playin up same with my petrol dial and my break light sensor!! any ideas of parts i need and a way to fix these guides etc

    any help would be great
  2. <tuffty/>

    <tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

    Picture of the part might help mate...

    Have a search for the pixel problem... its fairly common and there are quite a few threads... petrol gauge can be related to the speed sensor... if that is playing up then the gauge will jump around but thats noticeable as the speedo plays up too... either that or its the actual sender unit and thats in the fuel tank...


Share This Page