1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few High Quality Photo's Taken At Weekend

D2NY G May 14, 2012

1. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

My mate called and said he wanted to do a shoot with his rather flash nikon camera, tried a few places but were going to re arrange to have a shoot done during the day as the lighting ect wasnt too good towards the later hours of the day, anyways heres a few of my fav's from the set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my favorite pic of the lot, really like the look here

[​IMG]

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Those are really nice photographs and the car looks stunning. I like the first two the most, though to be fair, the last one is good also. :)

3. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

Cheers luv, yeh me and my mate have now got a better idea of were to shoot and the time of day, so hopefully next time were both free we can have a proper day at it :)

4. Fraggles

Fraggles Member

Very Nice! I like the car park pics, colour of your car in those surroundings looks epic :)

5. bigrich690

bigrich690 Active Member

stunning pics mate, you got a minter there !!!!!!

6. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

Cheers guys real happy with the car at the moment finally all coming into place, just need some LEATHER to sort the inside :)

7. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Well-Known Member

Looks great,i do like car park shots,wheels look stunning in that colour.

8. Phantom_A4

Phantom_A4 Member

Such an awesome looking B7. What tyres are you running on? looks like a tiny bit of stretch.

9. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Those wheels really do stand out........awesome

10. outsideline

outsideline Active Member

looks mint that mate sat that low on the bentlys. which roads around here would let me go lower....

11. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

cheers guys :)