1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few annoying problems

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by zseano, Apr 23, 2012.

1. zseano

zseano Member

[Apr 23, 2012]
    Was driving along and my blowers decided to stop blowing, although I can feel them SLIGHTY. Read a few threads on here which said to remove the glovebox and check for lose wires etc so I did. No luck, and now the airbag light on my dashboard is lighting up. At first I thought it was because my glovebox was out and it was the passenger airbag but after putting it all back together, it's still there. I tried to disconnect the battery for 30mins, still there. Any ideas on both these problems anyone? And does anyone have VAGCOM around the Kings Lynn area who could maybe assist me tonight if possible?

Thanks
    Sean
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. SAiLO

SAiLO Enthusiast VCDS Map User

[Apr 23, 2012]
  4. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride" VCDS Map User

[Apr 23, 2012]
    With regards to your airbag light, this is because you most likely unplugged the airbag connector and turned ignition on. Not a major problem and can easily be cleared with VCDS.
    With regards to the blowers, can't help there mate unless you have a scan.
  5. zseano

zseano Member

[Apr 24, 2012]
    Yeah I found this out, thanks. Just a quick update, took it to Audi and they pulled my blowers out and it just pissed water EVERYWHERE. They've got it for another week now for "water tests" and to check for any more damage... great. :(

EDIT: Anything else I should check for water damage?
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012