festive greetings

melbury

Reaction score
do all those it concerns...happy diwali and to all those it concerns...happy eid and to everyone else....festive greetings.
melbry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
Whats wrong with a more traditional, Merry Christmas?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing except technically neither of them are Christmas as such /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
Whats wrong with a more traditional, Merry Christmas?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah i forgot, we call our religous festival of Diwali 'christmas' really. So yeah merry christmas would be fine you to*ss*er.

Ps thanks for the greetings, Lord Melbury /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

what ? its still Novemeber ??? deffinatley not christmas yet....
but, excuse my ignorance, what the bejesus is Diwli when its at home ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah i forgot, we call our religous festival of Diwali 'christmas' really. So yeah merry christmas would be fine you to*ss*er.

Ps thanks for the greetings, Lord Melbury /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps I should have been a little more specific,,,,,,,,,,,, for those with single digit IQs,,,,,, I prefer Merry Christmas to, festive greetings, happy holidays, or any other sort of PC Crap used in place of Merry Christmas.

Obviously 'happy Diwali' is the entirely appropriate greeting for festival of Diwali !! In the same way that 'Merry Christmas' is for the Christian celebration of Christmas!! I trust you agree?

single digit i.q's ????
those of you freaks who are fickle enough to believe in suck a crock of [censored] as religion, dont really get to pass coment on other people's i.q's....
religion has alot to answer for and yes, before you start, cristianity has alot to answer for too.
the world is in [censored] order because all them years ago, some no brainer thought they could create order through basically putting fear into people.the fear of god, whoever he may be.
religion has grown and so has fear. its time to put this nonsense behind.
if you want to believe in somthing, believe in yourself.
the only religion i know carrys the simbol of four rings.
chill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
myzeneye said:
single digit i.q's ????
those of you freaks who are fickle enough to believe in suck a crock of [censored] as religion, dont really get to pass coment on other people's i.q's....
religion has alot to answer for and yes, before you start, cristianity has alot to answer for too.
the world is in [censored] order because all them years ago, some no brainer thought they could create order through basically putting fear into people.the fear of god, whoever he may be.
chill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

amen! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sssgucci said:
******Happy Diwali******

******Happy Ramandan******

and

******Merry christmas******

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITO! wot ever your religion or ure god just have a nice time and be peacefully to your fellow human! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
myzeneye said:
single digit i.q's ????

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your views like that to yourself then mate. Your just offending thousands of people who believe in god/religion by calling them 'freaks'.

[ QUOTE ]
myzeneye said:
what ? its still Novemeber ??? deffinatley not christmas yet....
but, excuse my ignorance, what the bejesus is Diwli when its at home ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean, when its at home? i don't get it

just watch stigmata at the end it says that jesus never really did what the bible said he did, and they say that the ancient scrolls that he wrote told the truth,though the church fail to recognise this, me however, i believe in only what i can see!!!

and after all as said before only the 4 rings in life count!

ill tell you whats offensive.... is not being able to put up christmas decorations in our shopping center through fear of offending other religios partys/groups.???
dont get me wrong, this is not a skin color/race issue... its about religion and its antisocial implications.
i dont want to deny anyone of their culture,all i want is EVRYONE to get along. religion creates barriers
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Keep your views like that to yourself then mate. Your just offending thousands of people who believe in god/religion by calling them 'freaks'.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
kj

[/ QUOTE ]

Was you testing the water to see if you can post Pimp? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
kj

[/ QUOTE ]

Was you testing the water to see if you can post Pimp? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I do think it is stupid that birmingham have decided not to have a santa this year for fear of offending some one how daft can political correctness get, santa is for the children he no longer represents religion to many people he just the bloke who brings there toys if they are good. i do not follow religion but i do respect other people who do we had a lovely time on friday for diwali with every thing decorated and we had some wonderfull food to try and a lot of the people i know treat xmas in the same way. surley it can all be taken in the nature it was intened after all one of the most well known frases of xmas is peace and goodwill to all men!

Wot you mean Santa aint real? Hes just a bloke?

And I was planning on getting my 1.8T 20V engine complete with gearbox and "Turbo" from him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

interesting that people get offended by Santa???
I am a hindu, I was always told that different religions were just a different path to the same place, so be accepting of all people whatever religion.
Whatever my religion though, i would have been gutted if i didnt get any pressies from Santa on christmas day.
Whoever said that its PC gone mad is true. Too many flippin pressure groups with nothing better to do than trying to ruin christmas for millions of kids.

i know, im hindu as well, and in all the hindu/sikh areas in england (southall, harrow, leicester etc etc) there were diwali celebrations everywhere, so i can't understand why english/christian people can't celebrate christmas in the same way. None of us worried about offending people when putting up diwali celebrations (becuase we knew no one would be offended) and no one would be offeneded by christmas celebrations. Its stupid. put your christmas/diwali etc decorations up and Fu*k* everyone else, if they get offeneded just stick 2 fingers up...