1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari learner?

Gops Jul 14, 2013

1. Gops

Gops Badger 5 Edition VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi S3

Spotted in Coventry.. What did you learn in ay? Lol

Attached Files:

jojo likes this.
  2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

He's probably 17 with a billionaire dad!

3. JRock247

JRock247 Active Member VCDS Map User

Agree with JoJo, rich mummy and daddy!

I learnt in an original Mini Rose 1L (998cc) Great car to learn in, despite the pink roof!

4. boost-addict

boost-addict Well-Known Member

why not, if your born in to richness or earnt it, either way good on em.

bit funny, but i reckon its on there for a laugh rather then being serious.

5. grr666

grr666 Member

^^^
    +1

6. JRock247

JRock247 Active Member VCDS Map User

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it illegal to put L plates on your car if you are not a learner!?

7. Chillout

Chillout Active Member

It is as far as I know I had a rusty nova saloon Mexico red

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Actually, isn't it a Green L for newly passed driver and Red L for learner driver!

He's even more of a legend! lol :cool:

9. boost-addict

boost-addict Well-Known Member

no its a green p for thoise that have passed yet it can only be displayed for 4 weeks, which after that your no longer classed as a new cautious driver

and yes technically it is illegal to display l plates were the driver is an experienced one, but who whos

10. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I learnt in a Nissan Micra, many years ago, it was fun, passed first time though :)

11. Furkz

Furkz Active Member

i learnt how to drive in a Lamborghini Diablo VT, needless to say my driving isnt too good hence i now drive an audi an daddy wont buy me sweets anymore :wacko:

12. audigex

audigex Active Member

Legality is a bit of a grey area: there is no fine or points on the licence given for having L plates on while not a learner, but you will attract the attention of the police because they'll assume you're an unsupervised learner... they'll take your details to check who you are and then advise (not require, as far as I'm aware) you to take them off.