Ferrari Enzo not perfect enough?

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Reaction score
yeh seen this.. posted it on "pic of the day" absolutley stunning dont like the wheels though

yep... it's a fantastic car, and it should be quicker / better than the standard Enzo too!

The bloke that's responsible is a total petrol head and a total star in my book - if you'd actually like to see the project in progress forget that daft F1 forum and go have a look on fchat where the owner has posted the whole story of why and how!

edited because I found the link...

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135972538#post135972538

I also like the wheels :moa: , a top interpretation of a classic car!

yeah i totally agree the wheels r mingin, gorgeous car tho

4M $ super car must be gorgeous, either u like it or not

When you look at the stock model, there has been some serious detailing been added to the new one. I like.

CurryMilkShake said:
I spent three hours last night, reading that ferrari chat thread.. all 120+ pages of it..
Fantastic, to have had such a clear vision of what you want and the cash to make it happen, add in a truckload of cool, in the concept of 'I want a one-off car, but I'm not going to one of the worlds top custom car makers, oh no, I'm just going to hire Pininfarina themselves to make it for me..' and then the balls of a sufficient diameter that you are willing to pay £800k for a brand new Ferrari Enzo, to strip apart as the donor car!!

I like what he's done - very much.

You need to get out more Ben.:readit:

amb276s3 said:
j-lo has a dreadful ****!!

If it was offered on a plate I would doubt any guy would say no.:hubbahubba:

Beerzo said:
If it was offered on a plate I would doubt any guy would say no.:hubbahubba:

I like the j-lo and I like the car. But any **** offered on a plate would be a bit sickening imo. Would rather have a kebab or KFC on my plate or something..