1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeler... Pioneer P4200 DVD double din with bluetooth and iPod cable

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Ash187, May 2, 2012.

1. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor

[May 2, 2012]
    Hi Guys,

I am thinking about upgrading my Pioneer Sound system to one of the newer ones to get some more functionality, so i am wondering if anyone out there is interested in taking my Pioneer unit off me?

Its in mint condition and works perfectly with no issues. I will also be including the Bluetooth module and the iPod video cable which also works with the iPhone.
    It plays CDs, DVDs, SD cards, iPod/iPhone, USB, AUX and even Bluetooth music streaming. The system works perfectly with the Bose in my car and the multifunction steering controls, I also have a reversing camera attached to it.

I have all the boxes and manuals for the system and the extra bits which are up in the loft so the unit will come completely packaged up. I have had it for over a year and it hasn't missed a beat once!

Here are some pics for the system as it is in my car:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If your interested send me a PM.

I can also install the system for you if you wanted?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. clarky17

clarky17 Member

[May 6, 2012]
    What else would I need i have the single din concert stereo, does it come with a camera also?