1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feel sorry for this guy

nickel101 Feb 20, 2006

1. nickel101

nickel101 Member

2. madvw

madvw Active Member

complained of back pain?

they were probaby sitting on the seatbelt clip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

poor git.

3. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

poor b@stard

all that for helping someone out

4. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

how does he stand with insurance ? IE will they have paid out or said its not our fault.

5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

How the hell would you explain this to your Insurance .....i agree poor sod think you are doing the right thing by helping out

He wont do that again in a hurry

6. joost

joost Active Member

Poor fella - surely there would have been some way of getting them out of the car without cutting the roof off? Not as if they were trapped by accident damage, looks like wanton destruction!!

7. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

****!

What a shame, thats what happens when u help!

8. Beerzo

Beerzo Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!

that was so un nessesary. That person was obviously fit enough to walk to the car in the first place so no broken neck or back there.

I bet they wouldnt have done that if the guy was driving a wee ford fiesta. They prob done it cause the guy was drving a jag.

If they even suggested doing that to my car i would have dragged the person out of my car by there short and curlies.

9. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

I think you'll find they would regardless of car, you can get swelling etc. after the event that can be deadly if not looked after in the right way!

10. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

To be honest, he had no right to move the casualty anyway. He has now left himself open to all sorts of claims...even the casualty suing HIM for the back pain/troubles as he was being kind helping. I know it sounds wrong, but with the UK following the USA suit of suing everyone and anyone for any reason they can.
    I'm a fire fighter, and to be honest, just leave the casualty there..unless the car is at risk of buring / exploding....even then, i'd be asking if i would want to go near that risk zone?
    Don't get me wrong, i do feel sorry for the guy...he was trying to do a good deed...

11. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Poor guy , really feel for him!
    so is the moral of the story DONT stop at a accident !!!! ???

12. audi5e

audi5e Member

Stopping and helping is fine. Just NEVER move the victim, except as stated above when there is a higher risk of the person burning to death. If you move someone you could be causing more damage.