Feel like an expectant father. lol *waiting for car*

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Dropped the old girl off at my mates garage this morning. Hopefully get her back tonight with my PowerFlex bushes in and S4 TRE's with alignment. Hope it drives nice after all this as I hate paying for stuff I can do but just don't have the time for.

Play time down the backroads on the way home then :D

No joy, my mate found a split CV boot whilst down there so he's sorting that as well. Plus I had to go out for work at the eleventh hour so tonight I am in a rather splendid Ford Ka. I did suggest he lent me his 400bhp Focus RS but oddly he didn't think it was as good an idea as I did. lol

Car's back!!!

Bit more aggro than hoped unfortunately as my mate discovered a pair of split CV boots and when moving the car round the workshop it decided to spring an oil leak all over his workshop floor. Oops, sory mate.

All sorted now though and the drive home was magic!! Feels really tight and responsive to my inputs. Very pleased, roll on the track day :)

Good news mate, its terrible when they are away eh, i miss mine! Maybe we should start a support group for when times like this happen? ;)