1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like an expectant father. lol *waiting for car*

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Oranoco, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

[Jan 27, 2011]
    Dropped the old girl off at my mates garage this morning. Hopefully get her back tonight with my PowerFlex bushes in and S4 TRE's with alignment. Hope it drives nice after all this as I hate paying for stuff I can do but just don't have the time for.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 28, 2015]

3. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

[Jan 27, 2011]
    Play time down the backroads on the way home then :D
  4. Oranoco

[Jan 27, 2011]
    No joy, my mate found a split CV boot whilst down there so he's sorting that as well. Plus I had to go out for work at the eleventh hour so tonight I am in a rather splendid Ford Ka. I did suggest he lent me his 400bhp Focus RS but oddly he didn't think it was as good an idea as I did. lol
  5. Oranoco

[Jan 28, 2011]
    Car's back!!!

Bit more aggro than hoped unfortunately as my mate discovered a pair of split CV boots and when moving the car round the workshop it decided to spring an oil leak all over his workshop floor. Oops, sory mate.

All sorted now though and the drive home was magic!! Feels really tight and responsive to my inputs. Very pleased, roll on the track day :)
  6. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

[Jan 28, 2011]
    Good news mate, its terrible when they are away eh, i miss mine! Maybe we should start a support group for when times like this happen? ;)