** Feedback for Stafford Audi Meet **

I'm staying as is with BLUEY (RS3), SANDY (TT), and SUZY (A2), and enjoy whatever dealer days come by...

SUZY sure brings us down to earth so we enjoy BLUEY and SANDY even more.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and ACWKGYTO
So who is looking at changing their car now ?

Anyone got the V8 bug ?

I have promised myself a six or eight pot as my next car already, but that was before I stuffed the 8L! It's still my plan, but a certain tiny 4 pot has got my attention! But for the same money, a B7 RS4 is within reach... I should live the dream now, before it's too late?

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and ACWKGYTO
You need to factor running costs in to the equation, not just the purchase price, otherwise I'd be all over a B7 RS4 myself :)

There's a saying - "If you can't afford to buy it new, you can't afford to run it used" :)

I know I know, 6-12 months is enough to scratch an itch! :racer:

Reactions: A3-Lee
Admittedly a bit late as I've only just seen this thread, but honestly have to take my hat off to both Sandra for organising this meet and to Stafford Audi team for hosting it. I was also one of the under 25s at the meet, though disappointed when I was told I wouldn't be able to drive any of the cars, I partly expected it. However, the team at audi Stafford still accommodated me with bacon sandwiches and sent me out as a passenger so I was still having a good day. But then when we under 25s got conformation that we were going to actually be able to drive the cars after some back of house help, a great day got even better. I got to drive a selection of cars including the rs6 and have to say it was a long lasting experience. All in all a sweet day, with some amazing cars and great people. Nice to meet everyone and thanks again for all of the organisation.. NOW BRING ON STOKE AUDI!!

Josh

Reactions: A3-Lee, DAYTONA 500, sidibear and 2 others