1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Feedback For Harrogate Audi Please ***

Discussion in 'Yorkshire & Humberside' started by Sandra, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 17, 2014]
    Hi guys, im looking for feedback to pass back to Audi Harrogate about your experience at there dealership meet today 17th August.

I wish a special thanks to Keith Loveday, Keith Anderson and Carl Woodburn for all your help in setting up this meeting for audi-sport.net members. You guys were great to talk to and helped me achieve an amazing day for the guys n girls that attended. Thank you to all your staff for accomodating us.

Sandra. :) X
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]

3. antowens

antowens Car Nut Regional Rep

[Aug 17, 2014]
    A would like to say a big thanks for everyone involved in today great staff great company the guys at harrogate audi there hospitality was second to none

I appreciate the passenger rides in the RS4 and A7

Would recommend every forum member to attend this if it happened again it was amazing

A massive thank you again to Harrogate Audi
  4. Ryan1985

Ryan1985 Member

[Aug 17, 2014]
    WOW!

Fantastic day at Harrogate Audi. Thank you to the staff at Harrogate especially Jason and Jonathan which supplied us with amazing hospitality, rides in the Rs4, A7 and how much knowledge about the cars.. They were both very enthusiastic and as excited about the day for us. Thank you for your time lads.
    Made me proud to own such a car as service is just A class.
    Thank you.
  5. 3.2 Ju

3.2 Ju Well-Known Member

[Aug 17, 2014]
    A big thank you to everyone from Harrogate Audi for making us all feel special.
    From the access onto the workshop floor to see the RS6 having major surgery, the huge cake (I'm sure we saved you a piece!) to the Epic RS4 it was a thoroughly enjoyable day out, spent with people equally as enthusiastic about the brand as we are.
    I have used you before for servicing and wouldn't hesitate to do so again (that RS4 is a courtesy car isn't it?) and would recommend you to anybody.
    Days like these do help to break down the barriers and create trust, so a special thanks to Sandra and the events team for putting this together. Without them it just wouldn't happen.
  6. Helifella

Helifella Co-Driver ~ Hattie VCDS Map User

[Aug 17, 2014]
    Harrogate Audi insist their customers leave "extremely satisfied", from their experience at the Dealership which I always do and today was no exception. I like to share my experiences usually via Twitter (@Hatties_Daddy) singing Sytner's praises.

Without doubt I am made to feel very special, as if I were an owner of one of the larger stablemates, not just my trusty company car A3.

From the warm welcome, goodie bags, refreshments and 'that' cake!! To the professional drives & endless knowledge and answers to our questions.

Thank you to everyone at Sytner, ASN Admin, Sandra & Phil-1 (who let me have Phil's place on the guest list) and the rest of the members who made me feel really welcome on my first Club event.

Hungry for more, I shall be heading back as the A3 is booked in on Friday.
    P40ULW likes this.
  7. mark_S3

mark_S3 Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep Regional Rep

[Aug 18, 2014]
    I would like to say a Big Thank you to Harrogate Audi for holding Audi-sport.net Yorkshire and Humberside Regional event.
    It was a privilege to have such great Hospitality from Jason and Jonathan. There ability to provide a eventful day for us was second to none.
    They delt with every question in a professional manner and made us feel very welcoming.
    I can fully understand why they get repeat customers with a service like they shown.
    I would also like to say Thank You to Keith Anderson for allowing us to come along and see there excellent facilities.
    I'm sure our members appreciated the passengers rides in the RS4 and A7.
    A special Thank you to Sandra for all her hard work in making this day happen. She's a credit for this forum.

[​IMG]

So THANK YOU Harrogate Audi..... ;)

[​IMG]
  8. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

[Aug 18, 2014]
    First of all.....I was down as a 'maybe' for this meet due to it landing on my birthday but as there was a promise for some S and RS models, well I just couldn't resist :)

The meet at Harrogate Audi definitely exceeded any expectations that I had for the meet. The staff were very warm and welcoming, yet remained professional throughout. Perfectly located, tasty models in stock and although a smaller dealership....definitely not inferior by any means.

Special thanks to Jason and Jonathan whom rather than just supervising us during our time at the dealership, joined in on the meet and made us all feel at home.....answering all our questions and giving us a real insight into what Audi is doing today. You guys are awesome to deal with, product knowledge was second to none and we hope that you enjoyed the meet as much as we did.....we would be honourned to receive a return invitation!

Lastly, special thanks to Sandra for organising this meet and also stitching me up with a massive Audi cake strategically placed so i didn't notice it until it was too late (when everyone started singing happy birthday lol) :) .....it did almost feel like Sandra was there with us which was lovely and did put a smile on my face. Such an awesome lady! Thanks Sandra.

Once again, thank you to all members and staff at Harrogate Audi that attended this meet, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, with and extra special touch on my birthday.

Shaun.
    P40ULW, Ryan1985 and antowens like this.
  9. ians4v8

ians4v8 New Member

[Aug 18, 2014]
    Eventfully day sums it all up for me. It was my 1st audi dealer meet the people and staff were all amazing loved the rides out in the cars ( rs4 :) i im love i need one of those in my life ) im looking forward to many more meet like that. As above eventfully and enjoued the day l, thankyou all for a warm welcome.
  10. P40ULW

P40ULW single and skint? how? oh cars!!! Regional Rep

[Aug 19, 2014]
    I know i've taken abit of time to write this but I've been looking for a one ward way of expressing how great the whole day was as a package but i cannot find one.

Everything from meeting a few peeps at wetherby services and @Ryan1985 getting a round of drinks for a price thats hard to see how costa can get the products needed for that price let alone sell them at?

Then there was the drive down the backroad to harrogate Audi. great little road just a shame about some of the sunday drivers and cyclists that were on the road. little did we know at the time but we were all about to be slung down this exact road in some of Audis finest machines. The passenger ride in the RS4 was amazingly epic but i think we all have to hold our hands up i was honestly amazed at how fast, nimble and comfortable the A7 Quattro was. Both cars were very well handled by Jason and Jonathan. Both were equally knowledgable about the current Audi range and both had a passion for anything Automotive which made every conversation flow seamlessly.

Arriving at the dealership and seeing the rest of the members and their pride and joys was an excellent view. The visitor's badges were a really good touch only to be topped by entering the board/meeting room with a bag of goodies for each person already on the table. then the fully stocked fridge with 3 flavours of fruit shoot's! 8) then there were the free biscuits and Shauns' HUGE homemade birthday cake awaiting being cut into and destroyed by all mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If i had accepted every offer of a drink i was offered i would have emptied the local reservoir. Everyone that was working there just couldn't do enough to help us and make sure we were comfortable and it was a really nice feeling.

I'm still waiting on my question being answered though, why has the 3door A1 & S1 got no antenna and the sportback has an antenna? my reason for asking this is the S1 Sportback with Quattro exterior styling pack has a much nicer spoiler than the 3 door. But still it seems no one has the answer :(

Thanks to:

Harrogate Audi
    Jason
    Jonathan
    @Ryan1985
    @ShaunS3
    @mark_S3

and a massive thanks to @Sandra for organising an amazing event for the Audi-sport.net community
  11. Carl woodburn

Carl woodburn New Member

[Sep 8, 2014]
    Hi everyone

We are really glad you enjoyed your visit to our Dealership. All the staff that worked on the day said you were all brilliant guests!. Jonanthan and Jason love to talk to enthusiast and fellow Audi fans! Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely comments, it means the world to us. We are working behind the scenes to hopefully do another meet in the not to distant future.......watch this space

Carl
    Harrogate Audi New Car Manager
    AVLO, ShaunS3, antowens and 2 others like this.
  12. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 8, 2014]
    Thank you Carl. :) x
    Big welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure you will enjoy the forum. See you in december :) :
    Will need to get johnathan and Jason signed up
  13. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

[Sep 11, 2014]
    Many thanks for your comments Carl. It is always nice to receive feedback from our meets and very pleasing to hear we have been invited back again.

We genuinely look forward to working with Harrogate Audi in the future.

Shaun.