1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fed up with Audi garages!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by A3Bash, Feb 13, 2010.

1. A3Bash

A3Bash Member

[Feb 13, 2010]
    It's still under a warranty and they're actually happy to cover the parts (surprise as to no excuses from them). It's been in a few times and the problem is they take the p1ss. They try to patronise & talk down to you, when I probably know more about my car than most the incompetent back street workers do in the garage. It went in because of a grinding noise, they reported it to be the steering column, all replaced (took them a week extra) but the noise is back. On top of this I can't get a courtesy car being under 21. Its gonna have to go back in but I'm dreading it. This is my first Audi (step up from a VW) but I'm amazed by the "premium" label. They don't even have the decency to update you on the progress. The drive & feel of the car, I love. Such a shame the service has to ruin it all!!!!
    Rant over!:mad:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. dc240969

dc240969 Member

[Feb 13, 2010]
    If you can get one of the guys on here near you with a bit of knowledge to go over the motor with you it may help give you peice of mind.