1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fed up with Audi garages!

A3Bash Feb 13, 2010

1. A3Bash

A3Bash Member

It's still under a warranty and they're actually happy to cover the parts (surprise as to no excuses from them). It's been in a few times and the problem is they take the p1ss. They try to patronise & talk down to you, when I probably know more about my car than most the incompetent back street workers do in the garage. It went in because of a grinding noise, they reported it to be the steering column, all replaced (took them a week extra) but the noise is back. On top of this I can't get a courtesy car being under 21. Its gonna have to go back in but I'm dreading it. This is my first Audi (step up from a VW) but I'm amazed by the "premium" label. They don't even have the decency to update you on the progress. The drive & feel of the car, I love. Such a shame the service has to ruin it all!!!!
    Rant over!:mad:

2. dc240969

dc240969 Member VCDS Map User

If you can get one of the guys on here near you with a bit of knowledge to go over the motor with you it may help give you peice of mind.