[Feb 8, 2015] Stafford Audi Dealership Event (Stafford)

Hi everyone, I'm Ben. I have recently moved to Staffs so I am looking forward to meeting everyone

Reactions: Moschops, Sandra, 45bvtc and 1 other person
I'm in look forward to it, will be in my new S1 sportback, I went to Stafford Audi the other day to look at the ABT mods on the S1 they had for sale, I liked the wheels ! Didnt get to drive the 310 bhp modded S1, will enjoy it standard to start with, plenty of time for mods !

Surprised they admitted to having a tuned S1 on site, hope you told them about the warranty :p

Reactions: A3-Lee, ShaunS3 and Sandra
Surprised they admitted to having a tuned S1 on site, hope you told them about the warranty :p

Yeah I was a bit surpised myself, I'm sure we can ask them about it on the 8th of Feb

Although some manufacturers are offering modifications by the main dealer now because they want to make money out of modding their cars. They dont see anything if they are modded at an independent. They are also then still under warranty, they do charge a lot more though ! BMW for instance M135i price for the LSD BMW v Birds

Last edited:
Any discount on parts/accessories ordered which could be collected on the day ?

Any discount on parts/accessories ordered which could be collected on the day ?
Update on this from Stafford Audi
I’m delighted to be able to offer all you Members of audi-sport.net attending this meet a 10% discount on all parts and accessories purchased beforehand or on the day. For more information or to place an order please contact Cliff Jones, our Parts Manager, on 01785 250444 or partsinfo@staffordaudi.co.uk quoting the discount code FORUM81.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, Nilz, Jake Fowler and 1 other person
Into Stafford Audi today, Sandra, and there's a blue RS7 just sitting there, waiting....:nogarors4: I took the time to say Hi! And say "hope to be seeing you big boy"... :racer:

That said, for £4000 and 24-hours of TLC; this is a riot!

P1000517x

4-seats; 90bhp; 50 to 60mpg, and grips like a go-kart: what a laugh...

Audi Audi Audi...

Last edited:
Reactions: ACWKGYTO, Nilz, DAYTONA 500 and 1 other person
Into Stafford Audi today, Sandra, and there's a blue RS7 just sitting there, waiting....:nogarors4: I took the time to say Hi! And say "hope to be seeing you big boy"... :racer:

That said, for £4000 and 24-hours of TLC; this is a riot!

View attachment 49225

4-seats; 90bhp; 50 to 60mpg, and grips like a go-kart: what a laugh...

Audi Audi Audi...

Loving the A2 John. Hope you get to try out the RS7. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc
Looking forward to the Stafford Audi event

Reactions: Sandra
Oh dear, please take me off the list Sandra as I cannot make it now.
:apologetic:

5-hours next Sunday and so few 'have fun' keys available: I'd be happy if the invitation were down to FIVE invites!

It's the other twenty-five of you guys I don't want to turn up!
You know I don't mean this, really....... :aggressive: But hey!

Reactions: Sandra and DAYTONA 500
I want EVERYBODY there Audimad: the MORE the better for me and Stafford Audi and audisport.net. Might ever put a sign up outside the Ancient High House...

Reactions: Sandra and DAYTONA 500
I am meant to be in work but i will try and get it off

Reactions: Sandra and 45bvtc
Why is there only 30 spaces for each visit, surely it should be unlimited?
We still haven't filled those 30 allocated spaces ,if it was unlimited it would be like going to a theme park at peak time where you would have to Queue up for hours just to get on a ride.

We still haven't filled those 30 allocated spaces ,if it was unlimited it would be like going to a theme park at peak time where you would have to Queue up for hours just to get on a ride.

Sorry but i don't see the connection, why would you have to queue at a dealers?

Sorry but i don't see the connection, why would you have to queue at a dealers?

They only have a limited numbers of cars to drive so if there were too many people there you might not get to drive a car.

There will be enough time to drive the cars, stafford audi dont mind if we there till they close. @Audimad the numbers are limited so you all get maximum enjoyment and time to appreciate the day. I dont see your name on the list, you not attending?

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Anyone meeting for a convoy, meet at Hilton Park services?

Reactions: jojo
Afternoon everyone. Just had confirmation of the cars for the meet on sunday. They are as follows.

RS4
RS5
RS6
RS7
TT COUPE
S1
Remember to take both parts of your licence with you on Sunday.

I'm now using SUZY to practice my clutch and gear changes so to give the S1 my best efforts Sandra. :jump:

Visited the Stafford emporium today and even the guys there are looking forward to the event; and the weather is looking good too.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Sandra
I'm now using SUZY to practice my clutch and gear changes so to give the S1 my best efforts Sandra. :jump:

Visited the Stafford emporium today and even the guys there are looking forward to the event; and the weather is looking good too.

Its going to be an epic event for you all John. I know you will enjoy. :) x

Reactions: Moschops and DAYTONA 500
Looks like a great line up !

I was recommended the RS6 today so might give that a go :)

Looks like a great line up !

I was recommended the RS6 today so might give that a go :)

YES!!!! You really must, Sooooo much better than that rubbish RS7, believe me... :jester:

PS: spare laundry is advised post RS6...:uhm:

Reactions: Moschops, DAYTONA 500, Sandra and 1 other person
Reactions: Arrkon and Sandra
Yeah that's cool joe, I'm down for that!

Reactions: Sandra and jojo
Sorry guys would do but coming the other way, see you there at 11 !