[Feb 21, 2015] Belfast Audi Dealership Meet (Belfast)

sorry im going to miss this now, sounds like you guys are top banter :-(

Reactions: ruairi83 and Gaz170
Right, ok, so I've changed my mind. Old age allows me to do that as often as I want....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424466897430991

It's cleeeen!!

Gritters have just gone down the road. Frosty night ahead. Be careful in the morning guys!

Reactions: Point_Audi, Gaz170 and ruairi83
Guys my apologies but I will now be unable to make this due to some bad news thats out of my control and unavoidable im afraid. I wish all of you all the best tomorrow.

Guys my apologies but I will now be unable to make this due to some bad news thats out of my control and unavoidable im afraid. I wish all of you all the best tomorrow.

There will be other events Trev. You look after more important things. X

Reactions: Statler and Gaz170
I may wash mine in the morning if ive time, Wheels are literally brown :( Flat out working and process of moving units as well, and in work till 8ish in the morning :(

Reactions: Brennan, Statler and Gaz170
Last minute.com for me to...

Reactions: Brennan, Statler and Gaz170
You lads have made me nearly choke on my coffee with your comments. Should be a good day tomorrow if this banter is anything to go by. :) x
Good, I mean not good that your near choked on your coffee and died but that we are providing a source of entertainment for you my dear :)

Reactions: Sandra
Acceptance is no problem for me is it for you but depends what you mean > sorta thing <
Experience offcourse chap can't judge unless you tried it yourself but again depends on what you mean >sorta thing< ?
But def better things to do than late at night than chasen your local farmer live stock around a field haha
Don't think I wana know about your experience in that haha but sorry I can't take criticism from a city boy haha wee jokes

sorry im going to miss this now, sounds like you guys are top banter :-(

Unfortunate lads but I'm sure whatever else has happened is more important than a car meet, hope everything is ok and good luck

Guys I know this may be bit late for notice, but is there any chance my younger brother could come along also?

He's considering buying an A1/A3 in a few months time for his first car, so would be great to show him around!

Awh no, time to get the deicer out!!lol

Have a fantastic time guys. Drive safe, enjoy the meet and take lots of pics. :) x

@BrennanTDi new a4 parts guy lol

And of course managed to wangle my car in to workshop lol

Reactions: crimson, mike2516, Gaz170 and 1 other person
@Sandra great day by all and thanks for organising

Glad you all had a good time. I will put a feedback thread up shortly. Can you all leave a comment so i can pass your input back to Belfast audi. And dont forget i would like pics in this thread asap so i can put them on asn facebook. :) x

Reactions: ruairi83
Great turn out sorry i was a bit late and my car being VERY dirty lol Breakfast was good! thats me stuffed till tomorrow.

Heres a quick teaser shot of the after shoot, heading off to work again now so wont get many more of the 240 i took today sorted.
DSC_1275_zpsdkgkh4eu.jpg

Reactions: ruairi83, Point_Audi, Gaz170 and 2 others
Another great day at Belfast Audi, a super breakfast and a great tour, thanks to both Sandra and Patrick! :)

It was good to get meeting some new members,looking forward to the next event! :thumbs up:

I have lots of snaps from today, so I will need to sort through them! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0346.jpg
    DSC_0346.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 202
Reactions: ruairi83, Sandra and Gaz170
Sneak Preview! ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0298.jpg
    DSC_0298.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 261
Reactions: ruairi83 and Sandra
haha i cried for free wash too NOT!!!

Reactions: Brennan and ruairi83
Now now Ruairi I cant tell you my Mr Shine skills!lol .. Awh no worries Ruairi, always next time!

Reactions: Gaz170, ruairi83 and Sandra
Great day out I really enjoyed it. Thanks very much to Audi-sport I'm new here so don't know exactly who to thank but it was a super day and looking forward to the next one already. Some really nice motors knocking about and sound fellas too

Reactions: Gaz170 and ruairi83
Can you guys leave comments on feedback thread.

Reactions: Point_Audi
Ryan it was either Ruairi or myself you were speaking about H&R spacers!lol

Guys, great morning yet again. Super breakfast laid on by Belfast Audi all for a good cause too - Alzheimer's.
Great to meet some new folks and see some really nice cars as well.
Just back from the Redbull event at Stormont and the fingers are now warm enough to type at last!! Busy day.
Thanks to all involved in organising it,, well done! Looking forward to the next event!

Reactions: Gaz170, Sandra, Point_Audi and 1 other person