1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

F.E.A.R, You must play this on PC, the best ever game!

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah i downloaded it....i mean bought it last week ahheeemm! Very good game......freaky as hell! MAd the way the figures appear then your going down a corridor of dripping bloody....screatchy noises and that little girl running past you when you least expect it! Very atmospheric. HAven't got that far into it as i want to finish Quake 4 first before getting into another game.....looks very promising from what i have seen so far though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

3. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

A mix of Splinter Cell, Doom, Silent Hill, pure class although you do need quite a high end machine etc to run it, my 6600gt card just about copes.

4. curtis11

curtis11 Member

its quite short tho , had it finished in a week , but the a.i in this game is the best

5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

My card runs it fine and its only a 128mb FX5900XT HAve found that i'm getting more slow down on the latest games now though so time for an upgrade i think! GT7800 would be nice but at those prices .....well will have to wait and see.

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

I have that card and its the dogs danglies

7. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

runs sweet on my 7900gtx, great gfx, great gameplay, **** storyline, cant believe the ending

8. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

i want to upgrade my pc but not sure wether i should get a another agp card or just upgrade straight to a pci-e card. i was looking to get the xfx 7800xt agp from www.overclockers.co.uk. becuase i have loads of new games but cant play them with my **** 5700le. i want to play conndemmed- a life of crime

9. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

get a pci-e mobo and card, there is no point buying old technology in my opinion

10. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

am now playing the expansion pack, extraction point, upgraded my graphics card to a xfx 7800 gs, another gig of ram and this is fantastic, all settings maxed and the effects and attention to detail are amazing