1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fault code reading.?

rajsta May 8, 2014

1. rajsta

rajsta Member

Forgive me for my ignorance, I'm new to this techy stuff.

OK so I've had the engine light come on on my A6 so I need the fault code reading.
    I'd like to purchase something that will read fault codes and from what I've gathered in need some short of Ross tech cable/device?
    All I'm after is something reliable that will tell me the fault codes, no tuning or anything like that.
    I'm hoping somebody can give me some information regarding this.

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Contact site sponsor NHN, he sells the genuine Ross tech cables. Yes they are not cheap, but they are worth it as you have the full back up of ross tech and you wont regret it. Just send NHN a pm and he will tell you everything you need to know. :) x ,

3. rajsta

rajsta Member

Thanks sandra

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Thanks Sandra, yes we offer the genuine vcds for sale, ping me a PM if of interest.

5. mr.raw

mr.raw Member

Sorry to Hijack but i imagine NHM gets so many messages you might have forgot me. Sent you a few pm's. I need price for head unit and i am after VCDS etc etc.