1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fault code reader - which type ?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by AudiJohn, Jan 13, 2011.

  1. AudiJohn

    AudiJohn Member

    Aug 27, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Hi All,
    Just wondering if anyone can help, i'm looking into buying just a cheap fault code reader off ebay to carry out a few checks. Iv'e seen some (u280 / u281) on there for about £24 delivered but they are a bit vague as to what models they are for.

    I have a 2003 a4 b6, if anyone can help i'd appreciate it and are they any good.

    Many Thanks

Share This Page