1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO Costa (XXX1.8T)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Drill, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Drill

Drill Member

How's this look? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. JayBeeS3

JayBeeS3 Member

what is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  3. Drill

Drill Member

You're not Costa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nah dude, it's just a pic of some Beetle signs Costa was looking for. Tim (IML337) will be picking them up from me tomorrow night in Frankfurt, but I wanted to show Costa a pic beforehand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  4. Drill

Drill Member

Dude, the Alte Oper is on..... of all places, Opernplatz 1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's what I got off of MapQuest :
  5. IML337

IML337 New Member

Thanks for the directions. I didn't get them until now (3:30am in singapore and way jetlagged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif) but the sat nav got us there! I saw my bag go through the scanner in Frankfurt and all the metal brackets and plates were really obvious and the guy was zooming in and scratching his head for a bit... Lucky they did nothing more.

Was great to meet you and "the frau", even if it was only for a few hours, and we got kicked out of the restaurant. Having met, you, Ownly, and Colin M (Mr sportimport.co.uk) I must be one of the more global audi-sport members around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you're ever in Australia, let me know!

Tim